Main quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main quest

How long to finish mainquest without reading the texts and watching cutscenes? Assuming dungeons are on easy mode xD
    Mail me gold to: Shiryne

Had not tried myself, I heard people claiming around a full week worth of playing (around 12 hours per day).
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

4 days if you know how not to clear a dungeon. (objective completed, return town)

Comment

Inb4 speedrun communities starts to make a speedrunning guide in a speedrunning board on how to speedrun the whole main quest without the involvement of any parties (boosts/assistants) or unfair advantages (in-game items (that costs virtual currency that came from real money) like that levels you up to max instantly or anything that boosts your character stats). Imagine %Any non-segmented speedruns lmao

Comment

i already done a lot of clearing main quest without skipping any chapter (dungeon with easy mode)
          usually i need 3 days until I reach 95 only with main quest (at this point, i already clear Merca Heart's first chapter), next time you will start doing Extra Chapter 5 with level 95
          then start from here, you can clear 1 chapter in 1-2 days depend on how long the chapter is (Ex. Rhadames Chapter 14 and Merca Heart Chapter 15)
          Extra Chapter tend to be shorter (5x-10x DG only), Extra Chapter 8 looks like a long chapter but actually not, it is just a lot of talking with NPC at Merca Heart & Port

You can clear all main quest past level 95 at least for 8 days (so total with leveling maybe 11 days, all dungeon easy mode, skip all dialogue & cutscene
          just focus on quest if you want to fast. If you meet NPC at the start of dungeon and the quest clear, just back to town, no need to clear the DG (this happen a lot in Lotus Marsh MQ, Chapter 13, Distortion Zone Dungeon)
          for 1 day, if there is no error or DC, you can do 16x DG (3600 FTG Daily + 1000 FTG Hot Spring), sure you can clear faster if you use some money on FTG Pot
          even if you only play easy mode, by the time you reach Merca Heart, you will always reach level 95

Comment

Working...
          X