disconnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disconnect

i keep on disconnecting from server every 10 minutes . i dont know why . tried to reinstall it few times still i get the same issues. i hope someone can help me

Up to this

Comment

Up to this

Comment

Are you still experiencing this problem?
        If yes try the following:
        1. Reinstall the game properly. (most people makes mistake in reinstalling the game) Make sure to completely erase the game from your hard drive before reinstalling.(Of course you might want to make copies of your screenshots first just in case)
        If you're using manual patch, sad to say some of the patches that are available for download were corrupted, Unfortunately I don't know which part is/are corrupted. I happen to keep all of the old patches so if new patches comes along and ruin my client, I would be able to tell if the patch is corrupted. TIP: Always make a healthy backup of your working Dragon Nest client before patching new ones so that you could always go back to your backup in case something happens.

2. Make sure you don't edit your client or use mods.
        Yes, changing or adding anything to the client could damage the client itself. I suggest to avoid editing your client specially if you don't have a clear idea of what your doing. Also, using third party apps/ adding/ editing could compromise your DN account so better stick to original and unedited client.

3.Check your internet service provider(ISP).
        Sometimes your ISP could be the one causing the problem, You might want to ask your ISP if they're having a maintenance as well as it could affect your internet connection. ( Once I experienced not being able to connect solely in Dragon Nest but I could still surf the net and stuffs like those)

My guess is that you have a problem with one of the patches so...( this usually is the problem...)

Sorry for the long message, hope this helps.
        Last edited by darkb1ader; 07-10-2020, 01:54 AM.
        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• KugaSenpai
          KugaSenpai commented
          Editing a comment
          i downloaded it from via torrent. is there anyway to fix this atm?

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, you might need to repatch everything and avoid using what you've downloaded via torrent.
          Make sure to have a backup next time so things like this could be avoided.

• KugaSenpai
          KugaSenpai commented
          Editing a comment
          i sent you a request on discord darkb1ader

KugaSenpai did you fix the disconnect issue?

Comment

Yeah, wondering if you fixed your disconnect issue too since I also need help.

Comment

Working...
          X