Its about Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its about Warriors

Comparing Super Armor Breaker Skills compared to other job 1st job Warrior skills is the worst in all scenario's
    Drop kick FOR example it doesn't have that 100% SAB a class its basically used to counter but it doesn't work 100% of the time compared to other class.
    Heavy Slash could use some Super Armor for tanking skills like Triple Slash either any version. tanking the 1st hit would be nice and SAB break the Triple Slash or Front Shove

Wake Attack could use a better Super Armor but in all honestly this skill doesn't cast sometimes due to a bug your character just stands FOR THE LOVE OF GOD its been AGES still no fix with all the new class you need basically change how warriors do a wake attack either redesign like an extra movement. MIRROR Cancels Wake attack mirrors should t hit on the floor

TUMBLE on the ground its basically cancerous if it lags and everybody hates a rolling warrior tumble while standing is cool to run or evade but when your on the floor with POISON NOVA TUMBLE IS COMPLETELE USELESS . Mirror Cancels Tumble Mirrors should not hit on the floor.

Side Kick Animation 50% seriously this plate should not be even needed its a design flaw and should already be implemented without a plate same goes to ALL CLASS not just warriors.

Circle Break Lvl 6 vs lvl 1 circle break Animation could add a diversity on how to use circle break . a lvl 1 circle break animation lvl 6 should just jump on spot higher .

Add instances that socker kick can be used

LONG LASTING FOREVER Cyclone BUG when hitting enemy at the wall in a straight line just goes thru BASICALLY change the animation of the skill. Like Cyclone with Jumping Mid Air move.

WHY remove the DASH kick Moonblade Dance combo?

Side Dodge Can be Used Mid Air let me side dodge on flat on the floor with poison nova if your not planning on changing it.

Finishing Attack Can be used mid Air but less damage to cut animation like JC for Paladin

Infinity Edge Physicall and MAgical damage reduce buff will be still be on for 10 secs if infinity edge animations are cancelled .

My suggestion to make warriors a bit better is increasing WAKE ATTACK why a Better SAB and a Better Super Armor because its the only skill that helps Mercenary as well.

Make Drop Kick Better Super Armor break because its the only skill that counters mid air for Mercenary.

DASH warior Dashing Regenerates SA. or takes less damage upon impact like how you use with skill plate should be passive.

Give Heavy Slash More Super Armor but same SAB so it can be used as bait. all class warrior benefits in this change or sure Stunned an enemy so it will sync with Soccer Kick or make it a launcher. or extend its range like how impact wave lvl 6 range. So that it will sync with Side Dodge

Mercenary my only suggestion to my fellow warrior is give them a skill auto cast passive like how Majesty and the Black Mara able to live longer in a game . the glowing blue white buff for mercenary

Gladiator every skill in this char can be cancelled and can be casted in between to cancel besides Parry if it 1st hit all other skill can just cast in between thats how you abuse this class.

Hacking Stance 50 CD Halfmoonslash 36 cd? really? 50 cd Line Drive

Parry basically Carries this class. against anything my suggestion maybe less SP for Parrying why? I want to get Great Wave since Infinity Edge is CRAP. compared to other class ulti and Whats with the Majesty ulti can still move when they cast ulti is that a bug exploit?

Side Dodge
    Should Be 20CD it was 1st designed to be casted 3 Times so there should be a reason why it should be spammed it has basically No Super Armor or Iframe whats the point
    of not want to spam it more and basically sync with front shove or evasion slash cd. If you ask me it should be lower than or same cd with Front shove Awake why? Maybe Help vs Assasin. if you miss a front shove you can just move out with it.

DASH SLASH can now cast DASH KICK after Dash slash. besides dash combo mouse1 for Dash Combo Mouse 2 for Dash Kick

Moonlord really loved this class so good that i had to stop playing it since everybody hates ML i think specially if good so no playmates for you Best Level Cap for this class couldnt ask for anything more is i just miss the dash kick MoonBladeDance combo it was awesome to do back then. Less SP for Parry I think will benefit this class.

Mirrors Shouldnt cancel Tumble

Against Black Mara a drop kick should cancel its AIR SPAM skill . no idea what is that skill called . but its the only time u can punish this class. as a Glad . all skills basically takes 3 skills to cancel a skill. no idea why in the world they designed it that way against warriors. That class doesn't need an auto fire SUN it basically has everything .

Cleric Buff Block Should be visible while active . So we can just dash and move in if we want too like how Mercenary buff blue light shows when active.

Make Vandar's have same effect with Sin while hit by Parry to be more specific should not bounce to far when hit by Parry .

Zero Diamond Representation on Ladder SM CLASS highest basically ML and a glad with a front shove ex not awake should not explain this why he use that its basically a state secret for Glads i use awake because i want to move on and play how devs want us to play and Final Attack no ex answer is simple you can cast Hyper Drive after hitting Final Attack if Miss or small hp enemy why go for an EX that takes away your damage and just lessens CD no additional damage what so ever its basically just for SHOW or simply OverKILL.

I hope skill accessories does not work will help or basically kill Warrior class the only OP about SM in general is if you are Moonlord you can get Level 2 Parry if you have the Accessory. imagine free 10 SP. no idea about other class.

Cats class basically make more this class easy to understand iframe animation its basically too hard to comprehend .

Comment

Working...
    X