Changes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes..

DNP Trading, Gachalicious, Magnifyque Event, Returned Hero, Hotspring buff, and many many more.. will they still remain the same?

Magnifyque Rewards are already removed by CC
    ( tho still working LOL )

http://dn.cherrycredits.com/news/new...le/3433/Notice
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Well... hopefully, Returned Hero remains the same. I remember someone (Forgot who you are, sorry) telling me that Returned Hero exists in cDN. Definitely not SEA exclusive.

As for Magnifyque, no. They're never bringing it back. Gachalicious? Depends. At least we have 95 cap and topping up EYETotal will feel identical to CC. No idea about Cash Shop prices this time around

Join us at the (unofficial) DN SEA Discord Server:
      https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

[We have GM Ares now for some reason]

Discord: お尻魔法使い#0001 (subject to change so have my ID: 208782729565700107)

Comment

- Returned Hero

Returned hero also existed in DN North America, but due to a bug they stumbled upon that allowed one to remain as a Returned Hero for an unlimited amount of time... It was unfortunately removed...
        But other servers have it, It is all up to what ED decides to do so its a definite possibility~

-Gachalicious
        Possibly, although It may not have the same event name, I think they will have events of the same kind.

-Magnifyque Event

Unlikely, this was a SEA exclusive mostly...

-Hotspring Buff

Extremely Likely this will remain.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
          - Returned Hero

Returned hero also existed in DN North America, but due to a bug they stumbled upon that allowed one to remain as a Returned Hero for an unlimited amount of time... It was unfortunately removed...
          But other servers have it, It is all up to what ED decides to do so its a definite possibility~

-Gachalicious
          Possibly, although It may not have the same event name, I think they will have events of the same kind.

-Magnifyque Event

Unlikely, this was a SEA exclusive mostly...

-Hotspring Buff

Extremely Likely this will remain.
          I hope no bug will occur and they will not remove Returned Hero system.

Comment

• Couplord
            Couplord commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah Same! I would prefer bugs and exploits being fixed instead of removing the system all together, like currently the forums Is bugged I would be sad if they removed that! haha

I wonder if we still can get Seal Stamps in dungeons
          "Work hard if you want to live"
          — Argenta
          "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
          — Comrade

Comment

Additional, is there any changes on the items on the achievement reward box? if they have can any give us a link on it per level of reward. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Velerlis View Post
              I wonder if we still can get Seal Stamps in dungeons
              The other server they run, Dragon Nest North America currently is able to get Seal Stamps from Dungeons!
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

Comment

Originally posted by xsnakebitesx View Post
                Additional, is there any changes on the items on the achievement reward box? if they have can any give us a link on it per level of reward. Thanks

Excuse the rough translations of the item it was all I could find, however this is currently what ED gave NA in their boxes, where as other servers could get class changes.
                So yes, It may be different and you can compare with what you guys have here!

http://dnsea.wikia.com/wiki/Leveling_Rewards

Comment

• xsnakebitesx
                  xsnakebitesx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you very much, this would be a good starter reference for us newly transferred.

Don't bring magnifyque event here plox.. that promotes inflation -_- too much injection of gold in game...
                Last edited by Fourth; 08-24-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Do cash items can still be sell @ Trading House?

Comment

• Couplord
                    Couplord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is no official statements that I have seen. but they will probably limit what can, and can't be sold at the TH...
                    They have also stated this.

Option to trade with DNP inside the [Trading House] will be removed

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

The other server they run, Dragon Nest North America currently is able to get Seal Stamps from Dungeons!
                  Thanx! Hope no matter in difference in DNP policy loot&drop system will remain the same (or become better).

And can you tell what bonus for sub-characters you have? Currently for 3 max leveled characters we have the following bonus:
                  Extra EXP when hunting monster: 25%
                  Extra EXP when clearing stage: 20%
                  "Work hard if you want to live"
                  — Argenta
                  "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
                  — Comrade

Comment

• Couplord
                    Couplord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, there is no channel EXP bonus.

• Velerlis
                    Velerlis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see... Thanx for the info ^^

• Couplord
                    Couplord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Happy to help, let me know if you have any more questions or anything, If I don't reply I probably fell asleep haha
                Working...
                X