Topup Info Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashihara_Yuki View Post
    There is a 5000DNP reward when you transferred before 2017 Aug 01.
    Will it be changed to the new in-game currency? Or will it be still 5000DNP?

Thank you for the response.
    it will still be dnp, as it means "Dragon Nest Points" only the cash currency that is bought with real money will change depending on the server, what company owns the game server, and how they will decide it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashihara_Yuki View Post
      There is a 5000DNP reward when you transferred before 2017 Aug 01.
      Will it be changed to the new in-game currency? Or will it be still 5000DNP?

Thank you for the response.
      DNP would still be the same except for the fact that it gets wiped out every end of month

Comment

good day sir... i'am a DNSEA player. i just want to know if all my current CC this time will still be useful upon re-open? ..because i'm planning to do more top-up before the long maintenance for transfer, and use it in your upcoming discount event on cash shop....................... ^_^

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          You will be unable to turn it into DNP, and then purchase things from the market. Practically limiting your options to only purchasing things from the Cash Shop.

• aBesolute
          aBesolute commented
          Editing a comment
          Let me get this straight. There are 3 types of currency under ED, firstly is EyeT which is equivalent to our CC's back under cherrycredits that can buy anything on the cash shop, EyeC which is another type of cash currency and has no equivalent currency back in Cherrycredits, and DNP, right?

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          I have mailed you, my other post is pending.

@aBesolute

Yes, Eye Total is obtained from game cards, it has no limitations and you are able to gift items purchased with it
        Eye Credit is from Credit cards, paypal, things of that sort. It has limitations such as the inability to gift other players.
        And then DNP, which lets you buy anything from the market other than the VIP i believe, but you can't gift or trade it.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
        X