Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content update suggestion on alliance store, Sparkle/Nightmare/Goddess Lament stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content update suggestion on alliance store, Sparkle/Nightmare/Goddess Lament stores

Regarding about the title, the alliance store has it worst, it hasn't been updated since level 80 cap, and all Cassius palace points are rendered useless as of now, well because, dragon jades that has "rare" rarity isn't really that useful, and they are all below level 70 as well so, what is the point on buying them? especially the pouches, it is all outdated, we can't use something that is below our maximum level cap.

Things that should be considered updated/removed on each stores

Alliance store:

Free Adventurers guild store should have the latest jewels available on pouches for purchase please!
    Cassius Palace Guild store should have the latest dragon jade pouch available on that current cap! as well as talismans!
    Golden Goose Guild store should have all the alliance membership in place there, so... that to fill up empty spaces in it...
    Add up new alliance membership benefits such as having a membership that:

increases loot drop by a small percentage depending on what quality of membership the player will purchase
    increases gold earned on the end of stage
    increases the odds of making the golden bunny appear on abyss dungeons (distorted zones not included because of the chests) just for space cube hunt purposes

or maybe this:

a membership that increases a player's stats similar to a buff
    examples are:

STR, AGI, INT increases by 50
    Patk/Matk power increases by 2%
    Pdef/Mdef increases by 2%

Goddess Lament Store:

Remove dragon jade hearts, replace with hardened labyss or latest labyss on that cap
    update dragon jade pouch to latest level cap

Add a rentable latest level cap gears like from before that atleast last for a day, mostly enough for other players to rent in order to do nest for a fee of a few thousand points
    on General tab, add a purchasable spirit with dnp, so players could level up their spirit, max of 2 purchase per week (same as on Erosion store from gosuk)
    And please for the love of god, add Fusion cubes on the lament store for purchase, make it atleast 3 per week! or maybe im asking for too much.

Sparkle Store:

all the contents are fine and updated... but i was wondering if there could be a tool to extract engraved stats from cash equipment, most players engraved their costume with the unique ones that would rather be rare to obtain without repeated trials on purchase, and ofcourse the scroll fragments are too few when disassembling engravings that are not useful enough to be used on costumes. add up a tool for extracting engraved stats on cash equipment please that would be good

Nightmare store:

everything else is fine except for the Talisman evolution cube, it is rather too expensive, 250000 NM points is too difficult to earn in just 1 season, i mean it could take a month for a player to actually save up 66000 NM points for the nightmare weapons, but 250000 is far too big, it's literally impossible to complete a full set of epic talismans in just 1 level cap alone, if it was possible to transfer talismans on server storage with an epic one, people could do that on each characters to complete it but... i am not sure if that is possible... maybe reduce the price for the talisman evolution cube of atleast 150,000 that way its not so impossible

Please don't forget to update the "Transfer Equipment" Tab for a new gear there hope its something good or maybe just remove it to clear it up.

Sorry if my post looks like im demanding so much for the upcoming relaunch of the game when ED takes over, im just excited about the new things that would come

Oh oh thank you for pointing this out!

I have an additional suggestion, which has been my dream since years ago:

7 days Horn of Life :3

But maybe I do demanding so much.

Comment

I vote for this. That shops need to be cleared from dust. And I'd like to add a suggestion of updating the content of boxes from remote hero exploration system too.
      "Work hard if you want to live"
      — Argenta
      "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
      — Comrade

Comment

This thread should nest in Suggestions
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...suggestions-aa

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
          This thread should nest in Suggestions
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...suggestions-aa
          yup... i didn't know it was on general discussions, hope they move this in to suggestions please do so any moderators out there with authority

Comment

Working...
          X