Riuga's Berlin Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Riuga!

The next step would be implementing a lv95 L-grade version/option.

Thanks for your hardwork!

EDIT:

I just thought something up, could a "record and report" function be implemented also? It should record how many attempts, cost (both gold and materials), and overall success rate (in %), and report it to the user upon request.
    Last edited by vangeodee; 09-04-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vangeodee View Post
      Thanks, Riuga!

The next step would be implementing a lv95 L-grade version/option.

Thanks for your hardwork!

EDIT:

I just thought something up, could a "record and report" function be implemented also? It should record how many attempts, cost (both gold and materials), and overall success rate (in %), and report it to the user upon request.
      It will be a while before Lv 95 L-grades that can be enhanced are released, so I will need to wait until then to know the costs and materials table. I understand where you are coming from with the attempt counter and will most likely implement it as soon as Alex gets around to updating the resource files (within the next <24 hours), however Infinity Mode already keeps track of what you've consumed thus far. I don't really see a point in measuring the overall success rate either as those can already be found online / in the enhancementtable.dnt file. Measuring the enhancement rate per session would simply be measuring your luck, which could be higher or lower than the theoretical average and shouldn't really be strictly relied upon during in-game enhancement. Speaking strictly in terms of playing the simulator for fun, I believe that a lower amount of total gold consumption is already an indicator of luck.

I appreciate suggestions and am always open to them, and I will not mess around with implementing good ones in a reasonable amount of time (art is, again, usually the bottleneck).

Comment

An attempt counter has been implemented.

Comment

After 44 attempts with GG buff, spent 83kg + 430 jellies to +13 the L-grade sword. Not too bad I think. Hope the gold I had applied ingame though lmao.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by TheAyikita View Post
            After 44 attempts with GG buff, spent 83kg + 430 jellies to +13 the L-grade sword. Not too bad I think. Hope the gold I had applied ingame though lmao.
            Unlikely, because they just modulus their mt19937 outputs instead of putting them through a uniform distribution engine.

I can only upload 4 images per post, but there are at least 25 other examples of this.

I'll also drop off the link to my imgur album containing all of the renamed mt19937 functions if someone here wants to know exactly how DN's RNG is implemented down to the last instruction: https://imgur.com/a/aV2uk
            Last edited by Riugа; 09-06-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Really cool simulator !
              can u try add lv95 Legend also coz it has completely new enhance rate , mats and gold consumption etc
              would like to test it before we yolo in game
              Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
              www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Originally posted by Riugа View Post

Unlikely, because they just modulus their mt19937 outputs instead of putting them through a uniform distribution engine.

I can only upload 4 images per post, but there are at least 25 other examples of this.

I'll also drop off the link to my imgur album containing all of the renamed mt19937 functions if someone here wants to know exactly how DN's RNG is implemented down to the last instruction: https://imgur.com/a/aV2uk
                Very informative, cool!

Forever your Majesty

Comment

LOL this made my day XD

Comment

Working...
                  X