Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Future Content] A new stage that only drop thousands of gold in Lv95 cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Future Content] A new stage that only drop thousands of gold in Lv95 cap?

Greetings adventurers,

I'm going to present this very important info from my future content thread soon to be posted.

I think it's better to share it now while the sub-forums are not yet up so that you guys can discuss about it.

This info was recently announced at DN Korea 9/1/2017. There are no announcement when the next update yet.
    Official source is from their website and will provide at bottom.

Announcement made by Developer K.

Lee Kyung Nam PD, a Korean developer, announced that he promised during Korea conference 7/29/2017 to make a sympathetic patch in the future, and removed users' restrictions by eliminating weekly admission restrictions, significantly increasing the gold drop, improving the party system, and dropping cash items.

Also, through various activities, users have expressed the intention to communicate until there is no question about game direction.
    • For more info from above statement, visit my future content thread at CC forum(still accessible) and find the Korea Conference post in the main thread links.
    Yesterday, DN Korea established a developer's note board by Lee Kyung Nam PD a.k.a Developer K to let Korean players voice out their suggestions about Dragon Nest.

Here's the content about increasing gold drop he mentioned.

Warning: This is based on my translation, you can visit the official website if you can understand Korean, and clarify if there's more insights.

Hit the Golden Goblin!

Planning Direction
    • I would like to make a content to increase the supply of gold.
    • I hope it will give the best anticipation element from the boring/grindy gameplay.
    • To be able to earn more gold based on your specifications and to motivate growth.

Explanation
    • Admission can be made using a ticket dropping with a low probability while doing the regular contents(unspecified yet)
    • Entering a battle with golden goblin will took 2-3 minutes
    • You can earn gold according to achievement.
    • At this time, the amount of gold to be acquired is 3000 up to 5000(max).
    • And the amount of acquisition will be determined according to the content and degree of understanding.

Take note: Tickets are dropped on a daily basis, you must use it immediately. (ticket got duration/time limit)

Q & A

Is the gold value going to fall?
    • In the long run, the value per unit of gold may decline.
    • At present, we will continue to increase the number of gold recipients from the point of not ruining the gold value.
    • As I mentioned in the meeting, I think the biggest growth problem in all user segments is GOLD, and our aim is to sustain gold stress relief.
    Do we really have a limit for admission?
    • If I can go a fixed number of times a day or weekly, I think it's too harsh and gold inflation will be even worse.
    • While consuming fatigue on certain contents, we give you the opportunity to acquire tickets and provided gold supply on the condition you play the contents heavily.
    • I think the presence of this content is properly exposed during gameplay that will give a positive role of anticipation.
    The difference in supply and demand concept in this content will matter?
    • I think the part that gives more profit(more gold) should be the players who invested a lot in this game for character growth and this content is basically necessary for their motivation.
    • Also, since high-end users(cash & hardcore players) have a much higher amount of gold needed for sustained growth than low-end users(casual players), I believe that the difference in such concept for gold is fair.
    A player who took little effort to grind contents gets less gold using the same ticket?
    • That's a problem, no clear solution yet. I will try not to minimize the influence of this content.
    • For now, i describe it like opening altea gacha boxes(SEA term) , you can see a gauge(trace of effort) that increases everytime you open more.
    • It's like the more you do the current contents, the more rewarding this content for you.
    Purchasing tickets using item protection jelly?
    • It is possible, I will make it more useful for those who accumulated the jellies to make a purchase of the tickets.(Probably an exclusive offer in their server.)
    • But it will only be limited for 1 month. (Kinda like the 50% NM discount)
    Can you buy the tickets at the point store?
    • In the meantime, no. If you have farmed/accumulated a lot of store points, then you obviously use a lot of content.
    • I think the accumulated points that you have are worth giving. We plan to further improve the point store soon.
    Is the Talisman of abundance applied?
    • Not applied.
    Why tickets have time limit ?
    • I know it might not be comfortable for everyone to use it immediately but I set it up in that way muahahaha! *evil laugh* (It's hard to translate this but in a nutshell you really need to use the tickets immediately!)

Refer to next post for Source, Gameplay, and Design.
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-03-2017, 01:25 AM. Reason: Some small translation fix.

Reserved~
    Anyway guys, what's your thoughts about this?

EDIT:
    Source: https://goo.gl/7A5qTD

Gameplay video:

Design:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1504250736706934_50736.jpg Views:	1 Size:	464.5 KB ID:	81472Click image for larger version  Name:	1504250747789650_50747.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	81473Click image for larger version  Name:	1504250766256317_50766.jpg Views:	1 Size:	160.2 KB ID:	81474
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-01-2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this one! xDDD
      but, will Abundance Talisman can be applied? (if you know what i mean .(^_^)v)
      Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 09-02-2017, 12:06 AM.

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      Video removed

Oh the sound of gold dropping continuously is music to my ears :')

Anyhow, the gold dungeon is nice and not that boring (probably make it more fun too like finding gosuk). This will help the moderately-geared players in spearheading their DN gears without the need to create tons of characters to grind and grind. On the other hand, it might have varying effects for different DN servers. For once, the value of gold in DN SEA has declined rapidly these past few weeks due to a number of reasons (e.g. free magni). However,DNP will now be removed as TH currency so we'll still have to see if we'll actually need more gold supply from the iron bank.
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Goldmine...

Comment

Wow..can purchase ticket using jelly :3
        Discord cheek#1686

Comment

good new for earn gold
          Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

I changed the name of the stage to Hit the Golden Goblin(monster) instead of Gobble(name) since that Korean word has 2 meanings.

Comment

Not too optimistic about this, it depends on how low the probability of getting the ticket, like the probability of encountering the gold goblin in dq dungeons or like the probability of getting the 1k gold from rare gold pouch, if the latter don't expect much.

Comment

Might be good for people who already own end-game equipments like L grade weapons . Not so much for players who are still in the process of buying services and there aren't really lots of useful stuff which can be brought using gold from the NPCs . Prices of items in TH are most likely going to skyrocket .

Comment

Good news, we need to buy All the items before this updated.

Comment

looks like we don't need too click "F" nor pet for this :3

Patience is a virtue~
                    Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

Yes we all need this!
                      Last edited by lindbergh; 09-02-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Better acquire all the equipements available with gold , then re sell it in the long term
                        It all depends on the probability to drop the tickets

Never Stab Your Son

Comment

I really don't know how to feel about this. The only thing can think of is:
                          It's easier now to enhance L grade equipment and to craft L grade equipment and acc
                          Any kind of items that sold in TH will adjust themselves by the one who sell them
                          So yeah i think it's not much different beside what i stated above

Opinion, don't take it seriously
                          yeah for the kind like me 1000g is like so precious to spend of
                          Also i really miss emot from CC, and how do i do spoiler? is the code different from CC?
                          Last edited by Reyzha7; 09-02-2017, 11:12 AM.
                          My Characters
                          Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
                          Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

Is this a real dungeon/nest or an event? coz u know in SEA so many GOLD hunters/abusers and most of them just sell it.. that is why these sellers never gear their chars.

Comment

Working...
                            X