September Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Schedule

It is somewhat blurry to read, but here is the event schedule teaser for Dragon Nest SEA!

https://www.facebook.com/dragonnestsea/
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-05-2017, 03:10 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

is this intentional blur or PM Tasha's DN SEA Event Schedule ? xD
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

im curious/interest about the artbook snatcher rather than riding with tasha...
    Discord cheek#1686

Comment

How2RidewithTasha 101

Comment

i like this ...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2vm5Vl8.gif
Views:	8
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	82091
        HAHAHA

Comment

that comments about 'riding Tasha'
          Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

Riding with Tasha
            hmm.....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            My Characters
            Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
            Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

deym creative minds we have, brothers.
              *Cheers!*

Comment

So after we ride her, we will get some rewards
                Absolutely win-win conditions
                ​​​​​​​ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I'm not a fan of how ED is using PM Tasha's image to promote the game instead of improving its content/events to gain attention from the players. And then I saw this schedule (along with the remarks from some players) and I got triggered by that "Riding with Tasha" event. I hope they stop this subtle utilization of women objectification just to spearhead their events.
                  I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                  I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Originally posted by theredgumball View Post
                    I'm not a fan of how ED is using PM Tasha's image to promote the game instead of improving its content/events to gain attention from the players. And then I saw this schedule (along with the remarks from some players) and I got triggered by that "Riding with Tasha" event. I hope they stop this subtle utilization of women objectification just to spearhead their events.
                    I don't really see how this is objectifying women, shes the newest member to work with ED on the game and they just want to make sure that she is here to help us. Don't have to directly assume they are using her like that. Just because Tasha's a women and the PM doesn't mean shes being used for that honestly contradicting agenda that you are refering to. if anything that agenda is more triggering than these so called objectifying occurrences. Just my thoughts tho

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

• theredgumball
                      theredgumball commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Originally posted by QueenBooms View Post

I don't really see how this is objectifying women, shes the newest member to work with ED on the game and they just want to make sure that she is here to help us. Don't have to directly assume they are using her like that. Just because Tasha's a women and the PM doesn't mean shes being used for that honestly contradicting agenda that you are refering to. if anything that agenda is more triggering than these so called objectifying occurrences. Just my thoughts tho
                      I respect your thoughts and I can see where you're coming from. Matter of fact is that I saw her being a PM as a form of women empowerment in her workplace. However, I just think that ED is way more focusing on her instead of the game itself, that's why I stated that it's a subtle objectification and not outright one (but still a form of objectification). Possibly it's just only me seeing it like that and I might be wrong. Still I just hope that the DN SEA events will not go that way. For instance, they can show her in their first live stream on how she is as the new PM and how it relates to us players; and possibly playing and being equal with other male players or even outdoing them or something like that

Another thing I am really worried is how the players react to their teasers, specifically with "Riding with Tasha" and their online catcalling remarks

Anyway, this issue and suggestions, I guess are not directly related to the main topic and might divert the discussion in this thread re: September events. Thanks for hearing out my thoughts tho

Like my friend said before : "DN using Tasha as a clickbait is a retarded approach, also the people who endorses her and drools over her are retarded as well" .

Comment

• QueenBooms
                      QueenBooms commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I get that it is a stupid name for an event title but you can't control how the public reacts. If theres no issue by Tasha about it, then don't care. It's not a huge deal unless a statement comes out talking about it. Let people have an opinion they won't always agree with you and that's fine.

RIDDING with Tasha
                    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

From what mantou understand, the out of focus image is intended! so keep a look out for the full HD version of the September filled calender!

Comment

I can understand the blur effect since that is just a teaser. But my eyes hurt from the colors they used and the text is a wee little bit small. I was having a hard time reading the September 7 activities.

Comment

Working...
                        X