X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocorroles
    replied
    Does anybody here knows exactly what these spin-off character's revised stories are? "※ Dark Avenger gains new tutorials and a full-fledged quest story"

Leave a comment:

• elvesguild
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you AjiBuster. I do have several questions though:

1. IIRC, the Story has not updated Rosalinde's status (Prophet) as of the moment. And since Garaham's ploy was to put the Prophet in the dark so as to put the Shadow of Prophet (Kali) in the light, technically, Kali is the prophet nowadays. Is my understanding correct/accurate?
    2. If yes, then it's say to say that Kali/Oracle Elder is Lagendia's Prophet?
    3. Is Kali/Oracle Elder the counterpart of Vestinel's Oracle (which I believe is named Pitya)?

• AjiBuster499
    commented on 's reply
    After a certain level cap (like 70 or 80) they unified all the main questlines, but Oracle Elder story-wise is different because she accepted the job of being the Oracle (or the Prophet's Helper-from-the-Shadows iirc) and chose to walk the path of light. It's quite interesting because she saw both paths (light and dark) and was given the choice between light and dark. The Kali as a class in general is the Prophet's Shadow meant to support her. However, the Kali doesn't really like being in the shadows that much and the fact that the Oracle willingly accepted this is what sets her apart I believe.

• elvesguild
    replied
    Hi guys! Minor question:

What's the story behind Oracle Elder?
    I have a Kali and so far, I was able to follow her story line up until Merca's Heart. I am quite curious as to how different Oracle Elder's story is from Kali's storyline.

Leave a comment:

• Vhanzy
    replied
    it's nice that we have another lore thread.

Leave a comment:

• Chocorroles
    replied
    Does this color scheme looks familiar

https://i.imgur.com/tWE5BoM.jpg

f

Leave a comment:

• Chocorroles
    commented on 's reply
    This doesn't really say the player has Argenta's jewel in them tho, which was the question of that post :^(

• MagicalPantsu14
    replied
    Chocorroles here I have some ss when Ren meets Ruby and stuff http://strawberrydvl.tumblr.com/post/167459621370 aprox 9 ss

Leave a comment:

• MagicalPantsu14
    commented on 's reply
    I have these ss idk if that answer anything though http://strawberrydvl.tumblr.com/post/167459621370

• Chocorroles
    replied
    In other news, a summary of the events so far: Click image for larger version  Name:	sgtsrgt.png Views:	1 Size:	24.9 KB ID:	105331

Whose gonna break it to Gregory that Shalika is old enough to be his mother.
    Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-06-2017, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Verbena
    replied
    testing

**곤***

벨***

엘****

Leave a comment:

• Chocorroles
    commented on 's reply
    Korean text doesn't seem to work in this forum, ironic considering this is a Korean game. You will have to check the link to see the text.

• Chocorroles
    replied
    So this ended up turning into a localization/translation talk:

http://fydn.tumblr.com/post/16716577...-hey-maybe-you

Who here wants to try translating all of these?

Click image for larger version  Name:	tumblr_oyu6f6g3EI1r0r85mo6_1280.png Views:	1 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	105090

#MMMM thinking if the “”“’‘pervert”“”“’ thing is canon or just korean->chinese->english translation
    >I still can’t sleep because of the nightmares. Everything I did for that man was in vain, and that pervert who tortured me keeps appearing in my nightmares and it makes me wanna puke.

>*직도 *날* 악몽 때문* **로 잠을 못*고 있*. * 남*** *쳤던 모든 것을 *란듯* 걷**고 *를 고문했던 * 망할 변**식도 꿈속* *올때** ** *꾸로 솟는 *낌**.

I think 변** is pervert but I can’t really translate this. I think he’s actually saying thinking about all of this makes makes his blood curdle/turn inside, not throw up tho.

I don’t think this is the first time he called him a pervert either… Also I don’t think you actually need to have someone mention it verbally to realize he’s a pervert (lol)

>由于那天的噩梦,我目前仍旧无法正常入睡。每当梦到那个该死的变态将我献给那个男人的东西一脚踹开, 并对 我严加拷问的情景,我就无比愤慨。

Not like I can’t translate this either but here I think he just calls him a torturer and he’s just saying he feels humilliated. Up to you or anyone else to try.

>未だにあの日の悪夢のために、眠ることができんとは…。
    私の全てを否定し、拷問を加えたあの男が夢に出てくる度に怒りが収まらん。

This sounds reaaally toned down

The one used only in the North American server if anyone cares (the one posted first is from Global/Europe):

>Another nightmare. Of him again. How many times do I have to relive that torture? He will pay.

Even more toned down, and the added last line makes little sense because at this point Karahan is already dead unless they wanted to make it all about Feather.
    Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-08-2017, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chocorroles
    commented on 's reply
    It's thousands, no service is gonna take them. I'm still looking but my folders nowadays load incredibly slow.

• tinku
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, can't. At least with new FTG system. I need to spend all week doing quest because FTG won't last more that twelve dungeons. If you have screenshots of ALL the dialogue then why not create online album, and we'll take a look at it.
Working...
X