Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYE Cash Clarification

Under your Terms of Sale it says:
    - Currency : 1 SGD means 1,000 EYE Cash.

Under your Terms of Use it says:
    3.3 Currencies You may be able to choose USD to charge EYE CASH in online and you agree that USD 1 means 1,000 EYE CASH.

So we're accepted the Terms and Agreement upon transferring but the former was depicted in the same way as the latter. What should I expect the conversion rate to be when I use my credit card?

You're also pretty harsh with the chargeback policy:
    - In case of charge back via 3rd party platform or credit card companies, the related account will be blocked permanently and all DB related to this account will be deleted and never be restored.
    What if this was unintentional on the user's part and was initiated by the credit card company without the user's consent, is this subject to revision or exemption?

Your prompt answers would be most appreciated. Thanks

50 SGD = 50k EYET
    40 USD = 50k EYEC

Thats the rate, altho if i didnt get it wrong, u topup CC in ur CC acc, then use the topup method from ED website and "convert" your CC into EYET. The problem is u have a limitation of 50k per day, which is really low, even tho it shows options of 100/300/500k. I hope they also clarify this.

Comment

• TheAyikita
      TheAyikita commented
      Editing a comment
      You are referring to the limitation on top up amounts, yes? I think is just for the first time that you top up, after that you can freely top up more than 50k EYEC/EYET

• mousinNnR
      mousinNnR commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh good to know, thank u very much

i can't transfer full CC to EYET
    minimum transfer is 5000 CC

Comment

• nickrgamer04
      nickrgamer04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there no other way to transfer cc below 5k?

Yep I get the rate as per their website. I guess my question is why to they have 2 separate Tables of conversion with the same amount
    1 USD = 1,000 EYE Cash
    1 SGD = 1,000 EYE Cash

I guess that confused me and it was cited in 2 separate articles of use

Comment

• mousinNnR
      mousinNnR commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess its because they dont realize u can buy CC codes from various websites and they want to allow ppl outside of SEA to buy also? im not very sure tho

Originally posted by mousinNnR View Post
    50 SGD = 50k EYET
    40 USD = 50k EYEC

Thats the rate, altho if i didnt get it wrong, u topup CC in ur CC acc, then use the topup method from ED website and "convert" your CC into EYET. The problem is u have a limitation of 50k per day, which is really low, even tho it shows options of 100/300/500k. I hope they also clarify this.
    now i get it...
    so same shyt, CC top up, but additional step is convert.
    thanks

Comment

Just to confirm with you guys, i just did a try and its exactly how i said it. Problem is the limitation is still there, quite sad the limit is 50k only tho

Comment

I am confused with EYEC, why are there some items on the cash shop that cannot be bought with EYEC?

Forever your Majesty

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it was so that players do not buy items, trade it to friends or other characters, and then charge back .
      Working...
      X