Main quest problem!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main quest problem!!!

Okay, so I have a problem with my main quest for suddenly SKIPPING the chapter where I left off to chapter 15. I don't even know why and I just wanted to continue the chapter where I last left it (somewhere around the time where geraint was able to save Rose and now their's at the kingdom basement).

I dunno why this happened but it just did and I'm just really sad and just kind of wishing that someone will help me to fix it or something qwq

Hello! Did you skip it yourself by hitting the skip button? Or did it automatically skip it for you?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Not really, I just kind of left it before the sudden change and came back to find out it got skipped for some magical reason qnq!!! So pretty much it automatically skipped....

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh wow.... that's really odd you may have to submit a ticket

• SweetChasm
        SweetChasm commented
        Editing a comment
        a ticket? o.o?

https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/request
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
      X