Event vs. Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event vs. Forum

Both Riding with Tasha_Season1 and Shake it up! events require forum post made by user. I have a question: if players who participated in those events and made proper video records / screenshots can not make a post on forum thread (account is not verified or smth else). Can other forum members (siblings, friends, guildmates) share screenshots and video records instead of them? Of course with proper credits and with the link to the forum account. So the question is if players who share data via their representatives will be still eligible to receive rewards or not?
    Tasha , Dean can you enlighten on this question, please?
    "Work hard if you want to live"
    — Argenta
    "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
    — Comrade

Only the original copy of the video and the screenshot are counted. No sharing TY

Comment

• Velerlis
      Velerlis commented
      Editing a comment
      So video source is matter, not who gives the link on it. Thank you for the reply!

• UniRex
      UniRex commented
      Editing a comment
      How about if my friend cant verify his forum..he ask me to post the video/screenshot to my forum..?

Another question is, is there a compensation for those who read sea.dragonnest.com event and the event states that the event is Sept 9, 2017 20:00 - 21:00 GMT +8 but ED started the event 1hr early and so it ended 1hr early too. Well this happens during CC too but at least, they changed it days before the actual event and so players are well informed with the event mechanics.

Comment

And I got received forum's verification mail late too, just received today. And I think they don't allow you to post on the thread already. Sad...

Comment

Working...
      X