Class popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class popularity

Hello I'm new to this game and I want to know which classes are popular and which classes are almost extinct

Hello, Popular classes in this game I would say is Swordsman, Dark Avenger, Ray Mechanic, Adept, Assassin. Black Mara
    Extinct Classes - Offensio ( even though she is really strong... ) and Gearmaster
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Hello, Popular classes in this game I would say is Swordsman, Dark Avenger, Ray Mechanic, Adept, Assassin. Black Mara
      Extinct Classes - Offensio ( even though she is really strong... ) and Gearmaster
      Thanks. Can you list the classes from most played to least played?

Comment

Hmm, no one can really say for sure without being a developer, and of course everyone's list would be somewhat biased. And although you should really play whatever class is fun for you, I will attempt to list the classes how I think it is most to least played currently.

Ray Mechanic > Swordsmaster > Adept > Dark Avenger > Assassin > Black Mara

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

Comment

I just want a class that has good AOE and isn't overuse I'm currently leaning toward machina class or phyisician but I think both machina class has low AOE, what can you suggest?

Comment

• Chelly
            Chelly commented
            Editing a comment
            Physician is a great AOE class, however she is more of a support instead of a DPS in most players eyes.
            Other than the 2 classes you mentioned, You can try out Kali, as they are pretty scarce nowadays especially Screamers, they too have great AOE as well as damage.

Physician not that popular? Kali looks ugly >_<

Comment

• Fourth
            Fourth commented
            Editing a comment
            physician is not that "popular" but if you look at it deeper, that's the best solo class...
            - AoE DPS
            - healing ability (also note that she has the fastest heal CD among all healers due to C-tail)

Well, AoE Isn't that big of a factor in the endgame raids as you will be fighting a single boss 99% of the time, If Machina peaked your curiosity I would recommend Defensio ( commonly called Offensio ).
          It is somewhat lacking in AOE but It is quite fun and Isn't over used ( its actually one of the most unpopular classes in the game for some oddity ) Yet its damage is very powerful!

To sum up the 3 classes you are interested in.

Physician

Physician is a healer / supportive DPS type, Its playstyle revolves around micromanaging multiple things at the same time.

You have to watch your teams health bars.
          Be ready to cure
          Keep up debuffs + Slime summons
          Add a 10% Damage buff to the team
          Slip and slide speed buff
          And then manage to fit in your own skills and DPS...

Pros - Has pretty good AOE , Needed in most parties, the arguably best healer in the game.
          Cons - You have a lot of stuff to do... And you are mostly a supportive type role~

Ruina

Ruina is an Offensive [Burst] DPS type, its playstyle revolves around enhancing the damage of your main attack

How Machinas work, Is you use a skill, and then your main attacks will inherit damage from the previous skill you cast!
          This is possible with several skills and is your classes mechanic.

Pros - Overcharge Spam, Who doesn't love flying at the enemy? Its pretty fun and this class shines on Dragons, and well... It is Dragon Nest~!
          Cons - Very .... Very hard to play, No AOE, Damage Isn't that High

Defensio

Defensio or commonly called Offensio after it's revamp, is a DPS type with some team support.

Defensio's playstyle revolves around Taunting Blow, where you slam into the enemy and stack up charges then explode them all at once for some rather insane damage, the class is quite fast and up close and personal~

Pros - High Damage, Insane Defense, Very Fast, Quite Fun. Easy to learn and survive.
          Cons - Same Rotation more or less over and over. Only has one AOE Skill. Hard to Maximize Damage.

Comment

u can watch on youtube POV for Elestra, Inqui, Monlood, Abbys Walker.

[CENTER]

Comment

you can check out machina's gameplay in my youtube channel. link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2m...E2yjEnlNmiOZ6g

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

Originally posted by Nico_Yazawa View Post
                I just want a class that has good AOE and isn't overuse I'm currently leaning toward machina class or phyisician but I think both machina class has low AOE, what can you suggest?
                If anything, I'd suggest going towards Physician in terms of "good AoE" (AoE isn't that much used in nests but is considered more in regular mob dungeons). And also, I'd assume that "good AoE" means that just pressing the button with less consideration on where it's aimed at would kill the mobs xD, then Physician is better over Machina Classes.

Comment

here main class physician
                  i love physician coz she not popular class,most cutest you know and she is semi support semi dps

Comment

I hope you enjoy DN for long time

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
                      it hurts, Couplord but i`ll change job to GM later.. from the popular adept.. i believe that there are still GM lovers out there :')
                      and i hope that the love for GM won't grow cold... i remembered GMs claiming the Top DPS throne back in 70 cap

Nico_Yazawa
                      well i`m an adept and it's a great burst AOE character.. but by overuse, meaning a commonly used character?
                      i would suggest Sorceress... i don't see much mages nowadays...
                      Last edited by Fourth; 09-11-2017, 03:17 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

• Fourth
                        Fourth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        well.. i just got tired bandwagoning... you know, it`s like being puppetized. going with what the "current meta" is directing you to.

• crmsnsky
                        crmsnsky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You have my thumbs up on job changing to GM, still missing my GM and the crazy ducks and towers. (Still thinking hard on reviving her from the grave)

• Fourth
                        Fourth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i revived my Adept Loli (not the GM) from the 80 cap grave, then changed it to GM.
                        My GM is in my subaccount tho. and my former main got epic wings and tails. so i just used server storage lol

It just feels so fun enjoying the character of your choice, and not the "nest mechanics' choice" cuz lot of summon wipes nowadays

I hope you enjoy DN a lot : )

Comment

Working...
                      X