Small PSA: You must Login with your Email Instead of ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small PSA: You must Login with your Email Instead of ID

Some players have been trying to log into Dragon Nest through their ID, that is unfortunately no longer supported so I posted a small public service announcement upon waking up to try to get more players to become aware of this.

before - couplord
    after - couplord@(youremailprovider).com
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-11-2017, 04:07 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

I really hope we get to choose to log with our desired username sooner or later. Or at least, remove that `.@gmail.com` part.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
      I really hope we get to choose to log with our desired username sooner or later. Or at least, remove that `.@gmail.com` part.
      I know right, also small bump for players to notice this so they have an easy time to get into the game.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Everytime I try to log in DN , I always first type my old username name and later remembering u need to use ur email account LoL

Comment

Working...
        X