Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer
    commented on 's reply
    I don't like the idea of using it :c but maybe once in awhile yeah.

• Intuition
    replied
    bump for you guys hope they fix this asap

Leave a comment:

• Mackenyu
    replied
    Guys , just a friendly reminder let's all join in tasha's stream today to make her answer for all of our questions. 7pm +8 GMT. Link at DN SEA official page

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    replied
    Hello!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GeeGee
    commented on 's reply
    She is a project manager, who else would I tag?

• X1989
    commented on 's reply
    We all know that she's just there to manage events at best, so dont bother asking or tagging her about technical or big issues

• GeeGee
    replied
    You guy may not know the reason,
    but crappy Tasha is behind this
    This PM such a useless piece of meat!

Leave a comment:

• X1989
    replied
    Since that's their treatment, I can only say these things;
    - The "protecting the region server" only works if they did it from the start. There is no publisher doing this midway and even worse, protecting a dead server where there are hardly any new players and old player will sure as hell not gonna come back after receving this treatment
    - So far all replies come from forum mod and even worse, from CC side. I thought we changed publisher, so why the hell does CC still handle things like this? Then what's the role of ED in DN SEA service? Might as well dont take DN SEA from CC at first
    - If an issue is as big as this and ED can ignore like nothing, you guys who still stay on DN SEA can expect that other issues and wishes (like those posts in EYE pls) can stay dead for the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by X1989; 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lissadesu
    commented on 's reply
    And there is still the fact that all those regions mentioned can still log into dn sea

• Mackenyu
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no it's okay I appreciate what you did. Don't apologize it's making me feel bad XD

• 2lanh
    commented on 's reply
    ye, I'm using a vpn atm, a bit of a hassle but it doesn't delay much. Still this is pretty crappy of ED for doing this.

• Chelly
    commented on 's reply
    you can subscribe to a VPN service, it's pretty cheap around 3usd per month, instead of just quitting directly.

• 2lanh
    commented on 's reply
    I asked them on reason for no notice or early notification on this problem. Now I'm gonna wait for answers lol

• Lucifer
    replied
    At least provide the players a transfer to their original regions lmao

(which is probably impossible but meh, ED.)

Leave a comment:

• Vaddix
    commented on 's reply
    lol, I'm not a Vietnamese and also don't play from VN but this is just unacceptable. They already invested alot of money and time on this server, its not fair to just kick them out for such selfish reasons.
Working...
X