commented on 's reply
    Hello what is your IGN ? lol just curious

• Makoto
    replied
    Hello, Bumb ........... still no answer from ED

Leave a comment:

• daitran2093
    commented on 's reply
    Damien Thanks for pointing out the problem clearly. That explanation given by Mantou (from whoever) is just a lame excuse.

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    This thread is not being hidden. You can find this thread easily if you adjust your filters to 'last update.' Default filters are based on 'post start date' and there are tons of threads being made everyday, pushing this thread further behind. At time of posting this comment, this thread is located on Page 6.

• zenkizero
    replied
    Almost VN player in DN SEA are old player from lv 24 cap, they dont need to join DN VN.
    Addtion, after "Hang Rong" server closed, almost new DN player quit and find new game.
    I guess DN VN will be close in next 6-12 months, DN EU may be 1-2 years.

Leave a comment:

• daitran2093
    replied
    Hey whoever hid this post, hide this also, it's still visible from here lol

Leave a comment:

• Mackenyu
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I should attack all of them

• Chelly
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, although i agree with your sentiments about Vietnam's IP being banned from SEA, but bringing up a personal attack on tasha is totally irrelevant, shes not the one deciding this factor and i'm pretty sure shes just a figurehead just for advertising purposes.

• nvLite
    replied
    Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
    We'll they can't feel it yet. Maybe when they release a Cash/Spend Event, they'll realize how this will affect their revenue.
    They can't rely on just SG and MY alone. ( Filipinos are the least spenders in SEA, just look at how many PH players don't even know their CC login info before the transfer. Not knowing their CC info means they don't topup, right?).
    Hi! Forgive me, but I cannot help but find discrimination on your thoughts and does it needed to be mentioned.

The Filipino playerbase, as toxic as most of us are, has nothing to do with the concern of why the the publisher decided to IP ban the whole Vietnam playerbase. Are you suggesting that it might be better to IP ban the whole Philippines as "there are only a few spenders and they are getting less profit?". I think that would also be unfair as there is a gaming principle called "Free to Play".

I truly symphatize with the concern of the VN Playerbase and I hope ED can resolve the conflict of interest soon. However, dragging unecessary points with other playerbase will not help.

I hope made some sense and again, I apologize for bringing this up.
    Last edited by nvLite; 09-19-2017, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ryouuuu
    replied

They really didn't care about this. I cant play game and they still keep silent. GOOD JOB ED OR CC BEHIND

Leave a comment:

• BabyKuri
    replied
    We'll they can't feel it yet. Maybe when they release a Cash/Spend Event, they'll realize how this will affect their revenue.
    They can't rely on just SG and MY alone. ( Filipinos are the least spenders in SEA, just look at how many PH players don't even know their CC login info before the transfer. Not knowing their CC info means they don't topup, right?).

Leave a comment:

• Mackenyu
    replied
    I just realized I can't find this article in General Discussion anymore. What happened? They hide this post? LMAO wow nice move hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Riugа
    replied
    Verbena is a solely volunteer moderator. I know deep down he/she is siding with you Vietnamese players, just that he/she does not have any say in this matter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X