Comment

Grrr, the worst pulisher ever

Comment

Tsk, seriously?

Comment

• Vaddix
          Vaddix commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, I'm not a Vietnamese and also don't play from VN but this is just unacceptable. They already invested alot of money and time on this server, its not fair to just kick them out for such selfish reasons.

• 2lanh
          2lanh commented
          Editing a comment
          I asked them on reason for no notice or early notification on this problem. Now I'm gonna wait for answers lol

• Lissadesu
          Lissadesu commented
          Editing a comment
          And there is still the fact that all those regions mentioned can still log into dn sea

If they have said so they would atleast transfer VNese players accounts from to VN server (eventhough the service are sucked), so that the player can atleast keep their money and efforts.
        Btw. Indonesia has their own CC server too and many of my friend from NA are still able to access to the game so why ony VN?
        I would like Cherry and ED team give a more reasonable answer to us please.

Comment

At least provide the players a transfer to their original regions lmao

(which is probably impossible but meh, ED.)
          Thank you for the last four years, Dragon Nest!

Comment

• Chelly
            Chelly commented
            Editing a comment
            you can subscribe to a VPN service, it's pretty cheap around 3usd per month, instead of just quitting directly.

• 2lanh
            2lanh commented
            Editing a comment
            ye, I'm using a vpn atm, a bit of a hassle but it doesn't delay much. Still this is pretty crappy of ED for doing this.

• Lucifer
            Lucifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't like the idea of using it :c but maybe once in awhile yeah.

Since that's their treatment, I can only say these things;
          - The "protecting the region server" only works if they did it from the start. There is no publisher doing this midway and even worse, protecting a dead server where there are hardly any new players and old player will sure as hell not gonna come back after receving this treatment
          - So far all replies come from forum mod and even worse, from CC side. I thought we changed publisher, so why the hell does CC still handle things like this? Then what's the role of ED in DN SEA service? Might as well dont take DN SEA from CC at first
          - If an issue is as big as this and ED can ignore like nothing, you guys who still stay on DN SEA can expect that other issues and wishes (like those posts in EYE pls) can stay dead for the rest of their lives.
          Last edited by X1989; 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

You guy may not know the reason,
            but crappy Tasha is behind this
            This PM such a useless piece of meat!

Comment

• X1989
              X1989 commented
              Editing a comment
              We all know that she's just there to manage events at best, so dont bother asking or tagging her about technical or big issues

• GeeGee
              GeeGee commented
              Editing a comment
              She is a project manager, who else would I tag?

Hello!!!!!!

Comment

Guys , just a friendly reminder let's all join in tasha's stream today to make her answer for all of our questions. 7pm +8 GMT. Link at DN SEA official page

Comment

bump for you guys hope they fix this asap

Comment

bump still silent Tasha

Comment

What is wrong with ED..!? (or maybe it's CC being greedy for the last time, or both.. like, WHO KNOWS!??)

ok seriously.. Can't they at least provide an official statement about this sudden Region Blocking? We have been playing in SEA for years already, even before Dragon Nest VN came. The least they could have done is to notify the players. But, they DID NOT. And also, keeps the players hanging, without a single word from them ED since this issue was brought up.

Is this CC (v.2) all over again? Well, at least in CC we got some quite helpful mods back then. What about HERE??

Comment

Rekt, Tasha just confirmed it =))

Comment

• Lissadesu
                        Lissadesu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Apparently, she stated that this is due to the conflict of interest between companies that host DN. So by this logic, will other regions be banned from dn sea in the future?

PM Tasha addresses the issue during her Live Stream tonight.
                      I hope this can suffice as your "official explanation" from Eyedentity.

VIETNAM IP ISSUE
                      "I’m pretty sure you guys have received the explanation from Cherry Credits after submitting 1 to 1 inquiries. As a developer, on our side, we service Dragon Nest on very different regions with different servers so it is one of the business contracts that we cannot just open one server for everybody. It’s not right so that’s why since we’re servicing the game, we cannot write the rules here because so many companies are related to these issues. We cannot just do it on whatever way we prefer. I know it’s really harsh, I know it’s really heartbreaking but it’s not an easy issue that we can just say yeah just get into our server, SEA server. It’s not so easy. I hope this answers your question." - PM Tasha

Comment

• nvLite
                        nvLite commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thanks for having the vid Kuri!

VIETNAM IP ISSUE
                      "I’m pretty sure you guys have received the explanation from Cherry Credits after submitting 1 to 1 inquiries. As a developer, on our side, we service Dragon Nest on very different regions with different servers so it is one of the business contracts that we cannot just open one server for everybody. It’s not right so that’s why since we’re servicing the game, we cannot write the rules here because so many companies are related to these issues. We cannot just do it on whatever way we prefer. I know it’s really harsh, I know it’s really heartbreaking but it’s not an easy issue that we can just say yeah just get into our server, SEA server. It’s not so easy. I hope this answers your question." - PM Tasha[/video]

So I spent like a fuck ton of money on SEA ever since cap 24, and now I get treated like this? Sugoi CC, sasuga Eye, you sure can manage things.
                      I miss when Kang was around instead of this thot.

Comment

Working...
                      X