No announcement yet.

Vietnam IP banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Vietnamese players had been playing in Sea server years before any form of VN server was released. Regardless of all the effort and time they spent on the game, the amount of monney they invested on this game was considerably big. Banning a whole country IP without any announcement or explaination is just so unprofessional.
    We are even banned from your website. We can't even write ticket. We try to contact with the admin through facebook chat and comment section on fanpage but all we get was ignorance.
    I had hoped that ED would take good care of the game and we can enjoy the game in a better way, but now all I feel is frustration.
    I hope that you will read this and consider the problem soon. Thank you.
    Last edited by Seyeri; 09-18-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Admin and Mod never care about what we said HAHAHA Now I really know how ED staff work So disappointed

Comment

thank ED, i can quit DN SEA and play BnS VN now lol

Comment

Someone moved my post here !!! Why would anyone do that? If I wanted to to state my opinion as a comment I would have done it but no lmao I want it to be a specific, seperate post in order to catch the attention of people. Why would anyone move my post here? :v

Comment

Updated: THEY MERGE ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THIS ISSUE INTO 1 THREAD SO THAT THEY CAN EASILY CONTROL AND IGNORE AT ONCE LOL
            How treacherous, I must say

Comment

And I forgot to mention. They stated that they had licensed out DN for the Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia but my friends in the U.S and Australia have no problem accessing the game at all LMAOOO
              WHAT IS THIS? EXPLAINNNNNNNNN. I'm literally so pissed off right now. There used to be at least 10-12 people online in my guild back then now every time I log into the game I'm the only one online. Fark. No motivation to play whatsoever.

Comment

And I think they have their guts for what is happening around here. They are mean for purpose, making us tired and disappointed so that we will quit the game eventually lmao. I’m shook *input Ariana’s shOOk meme*

Comment

Is this how they manage the game? I'm disappointed and frustrated to the point of considering quitting. Can't play when all your friends are gone :v
                  Nobody, no moderator, no administrator ever reply to any comment, technical team hasn't replied my ticket also.

Comment

PM Tasha be like: My babes in Vietnam,
                    I’m sorry for not giving you any support. I have been busy hanging around World Chat recently...
                    Tasha, a 26 years old girl that can be a Project Manager for a sizable company like Eyedentity, is really admirable. You get our Vietnamese’s hearts at the beginning tho, so do what you think is right for us, do what is called a real “Business Ethics”.

Comment

I'm literally so sure she's not the Project Manager of ED lmao. She's like a walking flower vase. Does nothing but flaunt her broken English followed by her funny pronunciation :v

Comment

• Chelly
                        Chelly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi, although i agree with your sentiments about Vietnam's IP being banned from SEA, but bringing up a personal attack on tasha is totally irrelevant, shes not the one deciding this factor and i'm pretty sure shes just a figurehead just for advertising purposes.

• Mackenyu
                        Mackenyu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe I should attack all of them

I'm not VN player but i would appreciate it if you let them have access to play dn sea with VN IP. You don't know how much they have contributed in dn, is that how you respond their contribution? ED? Is that how you respond to players who supports you all this time? ED? Do you even care about your customers?

Comment

Verbena Where's the truth? Where's the reply? Where's the explanation.

Comment

• Verbena
                          Verbena commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I asked myself for an official statement to release for the players, but I'm afraid I didn't receive one so I am in no position to say anything or to contradict Mantou, who is on a higher ground than me. I apologize for not being of so much help here.

• Mackenyu
                          Mackenyu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh no it's okay I appreciate what you did. Don't apologize it's making me feel bad XD

Verbena is a solely volunteer moderator. I know deep down he/she is siding with you Vietnamese players, just that he/she does not have any say in this matter.

Comment

I just realized I can't find this article in General Discussion anymore. What happened? They hide this post? LMAO wow nice move hahahahahaha

Comment

We'll they can't feel it yet. Maybe when they release a Cash/Spend Event, they'll realize how this will affect their revenue.
                            They can't rely on just SG and MY alone. ( Filipinos are the least spenders in SEA, just look at how many PH players don't even know their CC login info before the transfer. Not knowing their CC info means they don't topup, right?).

Comment

Working...
                            X