Disconnected every 10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected every 10 minutes

Hello, So I just installed the game today by my friend recommendation of a game to try out, and so I did.
    But when I play, I kinda got disconnected every 10 minutes and sometimes everytime I finish one dungeon run. Any clue as to why I'm having this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Hey!~ There could be multiple reasons this is happening, do you notice a pattern? Is it after finishing a dungeon, is it the same dungeon?
    It could either be a problem that you could attempt to reinstall to fix, or it could be because of massive amounts of players logging in at the same time.
    Don't worry, if it is a problem on their end ED is already working on fixes for several errors.

Originally posted by Tasha View Post
    Hi everyone,

There is a delay in login due to the fact that the connection user is pushed in a moment.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    We will solve it in a short time. Thank you for your understanding!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Hey!~ There could be multiple reasons this is happening, do you notice a pattern? Is it after finishing a dungeon, is it the same dungeon?
      It could either be a problem that you could attempt to reinstall to fix, or it could be because of massive amounts of players logging in at the same time.
      Don't worry, if it is a problem on their end ED is already working on fixes for several errors.

There's not really a pattern or anything like that, it happens when I'm in the middle of a run, or simply staying in town, but mostly when I finished a dungeon, warping out and then got disconnected. :x
      I did a reinstall and now I'm getting XIGNCODE error code E0190265, lol. and haven't fixes it until now. I don't know what happend anymore xDD

Comment

Hmm, I have found this

Side note: I would try running it as administrator.

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
          Hmm, I have found this

Side note: I would try running it as administrator.

And that FIXED it! Thank you very much for your time to help!~

Comment

• Couplord
            Couplord commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem I'm glad that it was resolved and that I was able to help!

Hello guyz my problem is no log button in xigncode check this out
          Attached Files

Comment

Maquinisca Hi! How did you fix your DC problems? I too get disconnected every 10 mins.

Comment

Working...
            X