Weapon Coupon for Ray Mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Coupon for Ray Mechanic

Anyone out there got a Synthesis Weapon Exchange Coupon for their Ray Mechanic from Altea's Gacha Box?

i've opened 800 Alteas already and I havent even received a single weapon costume T_T

Am I that extremely unlucky or it is just programmed to not let RM's to have it?

Originally posted by krave View Post
    Anyone out there got a Synthesis Weapon Exchange Coupon for their Ray Mechanic from Altea's Gacha Box?

i've opened 800 Alteas already and I havent even received a single weapon costume T_T

Am I that extremely unlucky or it is just programmed to not let RM's to have it?
    It's fine, you were probably unlucky, i got my 1st epic coupon at around 600 alteas.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• krave
      krave commented
      Editing a comment
      RIP to me

i don't think the server is in good shape right now... better save those althea when things are smooth again.

Comment

Originally posted by elektric View Post
      i don't think the server is in good shape right now... better save those althea when things are smooth again.
      Server has nothing to do with RNG from boxes, if you have bad luck , even opening it next month isnt going to change anything.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

a friend of mine got 2x in less than 200 box

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

i got 1 from the free gachas... 20pcs.. so it's really base on luck.... try again some other time...

Comment

Working...
          X