Revamped Altea Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamped Altea Box

Hey guys, I just saw a vid shared by someone regarding the revamped altea box in Korea. What are your thoughts on this?

For me, it seems that the chance rate for obtaining useful items is better than our current one, but that is just based on 4 boxes opened. Does anyone know if that patch will convert the old gacha boxes we have, or will it be a totally different box?

For those who haven't seen it yet, here:s the vid (credits to the owner of that vid)

so cute ^^
    gacha looks for tempting than ever now,thank you for sharing

Comment

Nice thanks for sharing
      No Signature Yet.

Comment

Cutest thing I see of the day

Comment

Is that... a Rare NPC Gift??

Comment

• Jeezus
            Jeezus commented
            Editing a comment
            Ignore altea items its different for our server

if anyone interested about the description of this new revamp, you may visit my Future cash item compilation thread at guidelines & links section or click my signature and locate Section G Request and other cash item. It's also updated with the latest cash item in new Korea patch.
          Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-15-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Irine seems happy giving you garbage items.

"Heres a pile of crap to choose from!" *smile*

Nice try, but that ain't stopping me from feeling salty due to bad rng.

At least we can choose what we want tho.

Comment

• Vaddix
              Vaddix commented
              Editing a comment
              I think people will pick all of them regardless.

Wow i like the revamped altea box ^_^ seems be a high chance to get jelly (at least it is useful)

Comment

I would rather they let us open 100 alteas at once instead of wasting time showing some weeaboo irene garbage.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
              X