The Success Rate of +20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Success Rate of +20

Hey guys ! I am wondering the success rate of +20, is it high? and i also wonder is it worth to enhance my equipment to +20 by myself or should i just buy it from other player? Looking forward to replies.
    Thank you

+1-10 is 100%
    +11-19 is 70%
    +19-20 iirc is 50%

Applies to all 95 epics

Comment

+20 for all equipment grade has success chance of 50%. With 33% chance of breaking when enhancement fails (from +11 onwards).
      -----
      If you have enough materials and/or can farm the materials, and have sufficient jellies, I think it would be good to enhance it yourself. Also, in the recent kDN patch, the enhancement fee got a huge drop, (though I dunno when it will be implemented in SEA).

I tried my luck just recently, was able to enhance Neris main weapon to +20 without jellies, then after that, broke 4 including the secondary weapon at +19 to +20 -.-

Comment

here you go

Comment

• Nico_Yazawa
          Nico_Yazawa commented
          Editing a comment
          100% chance meaning I don't need to use jelly to up my unique rune dragon weapon from +6 to +7?

• Raniyama
          Raniyama commented
          Editing a comment
          Nico_Yazawa, Nope.. Rune Dragon Weapon is Lvl93 Equips and is not covered with the Success rate... it is only applied to lvl95 Eq's

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
        here you go
        Is that the KDN Success chance % ???

Comment

• TashaGodspell
          TashaGodspell commented
          Editing a comment
          no it came out from this patch

• e6bvqgxz
          e6bvqgxz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx for answer

so far I have only made 7pcs of +20 (2weapons 5 armors) 3 of them were 1 click from 19 to 20 and the rest were 2-5 clicks

Comment

• xChoRongx
          xChoRongx commented
          Editing a comment
          you are able to enhance 7 pcs to +20 without breaking? thats legit! haha

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think it can break if you use jellies.
      Working...
      X