PM Tasha 2nd Twitch TV Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Tasha 2nd Twitch TV Live Stream

DNSEA's Project Manager Tasha had her second live stream last night at Twitch TV (https://www.twitch.tv/dragonnest_sea)

I was able to record her stream and will share it to other players who miss the chance to see her.
    She discussed various issues on her live show.

VIETNAM IP BAN ISSUE
    PM Tasha addressed the issue about the IP ban on Vietnamese players.
    She said that it's out of their hands as game developers.
    There are other companies involved in the issue and they cannot just allow everyone to play in DNSEA.

ACCOUNT TRANSFER ISSUE
    PM Tasha shows us how to transfer our accounts from CC to Eyedentity.

TOP-UP TUTORIALS
    PM Tasha explains the difference between EyeT and EyeC and teaches us how to top-up.

DISCONNECTION ISSUE
    PM Tasha said that they are doing their best to fix the issue regarding disconnections and lag problems.

NEW CONTENTS TO BE RELEASED IN OCTOBER
    PM Tasha teased some of the updates in the upcoming patch this October.
    According to her the updates will include Slayer Mode, a more challenging Volcano Nest Hell Mode and Halloween Events and costumes.

HOLIDAY IN KOREA and SCHEDULE OF NEXT LIVE STREAM
    PM Tasha said that there will be a 10-day celebration in Korea but they will continue to serve us even in holidays.

ACCOUNT TRANSFER PROCESS Re-EXPLAINED
    PM Tasha repeats the tutorial on how to transfer account from CC to ED.

CLOSING REMARKS

If in any case this is not allowed, kindly notify me so I can remove this post. Thank you.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-22-2017, 10:54 PM.

I wish they also address the ninja patch issues where some classes' skills have more cooldown time that were not listed in the changelog.
    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe this are not ninja patches but are bugs...

nice.. thx for ur effort... cnt watch the stream bcoz of work...

Comment

Nice record~ Thx(actually I totally forgot there is a live stream yesterday...orz)

Comment

BabyKuri

Notice me senpai kuri!!! IM BACK yay!!~ hopefully u rmb me (the idiot who got scammed 40kdnp from mayoiichan), (and keeps getting scammed in the past cos *ahem* im too *cough* 'kind' *cough*)

Nice initiative taking the video and good to see you still around! You're as committed to DN as always

I look forward to seeing what's EYEdentity's stand on scammers and hackers tho.

Catch up in game soon tho i've alrd semi-retired from PVE/PVP. Its more fun to doll up my chars now :3

Comment

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Makise!~ Of course, I remember you. I'm sorry, I'm not able to help you last time. That mayoiichan ignored me as well.
          I'm glad to hear that you're back in the game. I saw you fangirling the other day. You're spam birding "PD Kyung Nam Lee-oppa! Kyaah!~" haha!

• MakiseAmber
          MakiseAmber commented
          Editing a comment
          ooohh im touched u rmb me!! haha donnid apologize its my own folly for trying to help mayoii, and i often get 'cheated' trying to help ppl, so its not a big problem i think those ppl need those cash more than i do >.>
          yeaa alot of oldies are coming back, don't know how long they intend to stay tho. hahaha not 'fangirling', its 'fanboying' PD Kyung Nam Lee Hyung haha!! but im straight *wink wink*

PM Tasha featured me on her blog! >.<

http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/pm-blog/5

Thank you for the compliment and appreciating my work.

Comment

Working...
        X