Old Costumes "Re-release"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Costumes "Re-release"

Any GMs or moderator will consider my request about re-releasing old costumes with nice designs?
    I mean like this: whenever they releases new costumes per month, have some sale old costumes too, it will be useful for some costume collector.
    Hope you consider this kind of requests. Examples of old costume are: Marine Costumes (if I wasn't mistaken, the last marine costume *MAGIC GRADE* is only with Kali.)

yaa that marine costume for loli looks good

Comment

The problem with older costumes is that they have missing costumes for other classes.
      Take this Marine Set v1 for example. It has no costume for Assassin, Lancea and Machina.

If they gonna re-release this set, they have to make a version with those 3 missing classes which requires additional time and budget (designing, making the skins, coding, etc.)

For more info regarding older costumes in SEA, you can visit my compilation HERE.

Comment

• makoy009
        makoy009 commented
        Editing a comment
        That makes me sad tho. Really Ohh remember the Royal Set? Uhm, if you remember the Queen, Princess, Knight, etc. set costume, forgot the name of the set, but it sounds like this, Queen Cheryl (for sorceress). HAHA badly want to get that again. but yeah, get your point on this.
    Working...
    X