Need gearing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need gearing advice

y I have 100k gold right now. Should I go ahead and buy a full rune dragon unique set or should I just save my gold and wait for future content?

InkeiKuraiKen give it to me just kidding of course hmmm myb wait for future contents.

Comment

Hello, I would advise you to get rune dragon unique, and then upgrade that into the level 95 version.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Let's say you're having a somewhat swell to an almost perfect day. Things are going right for you, you bought Golden Goose buff, and that you have all the materials you need to buy/upgrade your gear but are at a cross road between Neris or RuDNU>Medea.

If you go Neris +20 > wait for future epic converter

= 248g for (7) Blacksmith bought equipment (I doubled this because you didn't get the first equipment stat right. You're having an [almost] perfect day lol)

= 4,690g [for all (7) equipment to +20] /2 = 2,345g

TOTAL = 2,593g

If you go RuDNU > Medea right now

= 48,500g for (7) URune Equipment (Letting the TH prices to be somewhat fair for you and they have the stats you like)

= 6,111g [for all (7) URune Equipment to +13] /2 = 3,055.5g

= 2,100g for all (7) converters

TOTAL = 53,655.5g

Now, I did not consider the materials you need, luck at enhancing [This is calculated at you having 100% chance to upgrade at all enhancement levels], and future contents because it's just going to make this harder than it is. The URune total price is just the average to somewhat profitable price for the seller and is based on what I saw in the TH for these past few days (hey, it's going great for you so just be happy about it).

The total gold spent indicates that it is significantly cheaper to go for Neris +20 rather than a RuDNU to Medea as of now. In summary, this says that going for Neris +20 is better than going for RuDNU to Medea now in terms of gold spent. However, this is ONLY in terms of how much you'd be spending to get these equipment and not anything else.

If you're going to consider everything else then my questions are:

1. What else is there that you consider more important to spend gold on besides those?

2. Do you have the capacity to wait for the Future Contents ON SEA?

I consider both choices good in one way or another so it really isn't clear cut for me.
        Last edited by vjdarktm; 09-29-2017, 08:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention that the spent gold for enhancement in the second option is for URune and not Medea xD

Comment

• Skyros
          Skyros commented
          Editing a comment
          Neris is definitely the cheapest path and the most cost-efficient in regards to future contents however, you have to account for the pub party stigma for Neris (even if it's +20) which may result in the long run a potential heavy loss in gold (specially in 93 raid drops such as Harmony Cube). In the span of 3 months or so (following the gap of content between DNKR and DNSEA), a huge potential loss in gold can be accounted as per waiting for the aforementioned period. Unless you are an avid dungeon spammer and have some friends to run together you can outgain your losses and this really won't be much of a problem.

For Rune-> Medea; here's the caveat: I do not recommend evolving a clean (+0) Rune to Medea. The Unique Grade Enhancement stones are currently non-tradable and can only be attained via Volcano Nest Normal and HC. Enhancement stone crafting is still a future content for DNSEA however this update is much closer than Neris to Medea conversion. At least a +10 enhancement Rune is recommended (yes, pubs are also allergic to Rune Equips below +10) to convert to Medea so it can be used immediately.

For my opinion, I would recommend +10 Rune Weapons (upgrade to Medea if you have the mats) and +20 Neris Armors.
          (PROTIP: Buff yourself in HotSpring during Mondays for easy +19s)

• vjdarktm
          vjdarktm commented
          Editing a comment
          Forgot to mention that the Enhancement for the 2nd path is for URune and not for Medea. But yeah, Skyros mentions the option for the best-of-both-worlds. Get Neris armor and Medea weapon.

• whitezdragon
          whitezdragon commented
          Editing a comment
          how about Evo L Idn ?currently i'm using +20 Neris gear..im thinking to make Evo L Idn?or should i spend it on Medea gear??
      Working...
      X