Weekend EXP Event Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend EXP Event Appreciation Thread

Just here to say thank you ED for this event, because of it I maxed out my regrettably neglected under-leveled characters that desperately needed attention, because either I had no time or was just too lazy to grind dungeons.

The previous event was a slight disaster, but was fixed after 15(?) hours, it was still a treat nevertheless.

Next time, more communication and more transparency will be even more appreciated, if something bad unexpected happened please just tell us. Not only we got bamboozled, but we also got kept in the dark, 10/10 would rather get bamboozled while being aware of it.

In all seriousness though, Thank You ED ^^

Yep! Thanks EG!
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Thank you for the event as well admins, people who are behind this event, we are very much appreciate the things you've put effort into giving us from relaunch till this day, i hope you continue to bless more players in the game with your good and fun events to hasten their progress ingame

Comment

I think they should make the exp boost permanent during weekends. All of my friends who quit started playing again because of the event.

Comment

Thank you so much for this event.

I was able to level my Casper from Lv 51 to 59 today. (I bought her last Christmas, she's 10-months old now >< )
          Unfortunately, the event ended before I can max her. She's 25M exp away from evolving!!!

I also max 16 Epic Heroes and able to synthesized 3 Enraged Jasmine, 3 Enraged Orc Kim and 2 Enraged Typhoon Kim. * kaching $$ *

Comment

My Ruina went on a date with Geraint oppa. He has matured to highest level possible. On the other hand, I sent Aisha with Argenta for a walk. Didn't know they would be out for 10 hours and there's no way to cancel it. Aisha ended up missing the boost. But thank you, ED. ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Comment

thanks ED ^_^ even though i cant participate due to work.

Comment

Awesome.. They manage to start the event at the exact time.. Please keep it up...
                Thank you...
                Manage to get my lvl60 Smasher back in action and a new RM both reach 95...

Comment

Thank you for the exp boost event.
                  Now that I maxed out my 32 characters, there is nothing else to do much.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
                    Thank you so much for this event.

I was able to level my Casper from Lv 51 to 59 today. (I bought her last Christmas, she's 10-months old now >< )
                    Unfortunately, the event ended before I can max her. She's 25M exp away from evolving!!!

I also max 16 Epic Heroes and able to synthesized 3 Enraged Jasmine, 3 Enraged Orc Kim and 2 Enraged Typhoon Kim. * kaching $$ *
                    I did the same thing as you !! XDD (lv52 to Lv 60) in one day, he already 15 months old -.- ....Lazy to train him until this event @@

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedColie View Post

I did the same thing as you !! XDD (lv52 to Lv 60) in one day, he already 15 months old -.- ....Lazy to train him until this event @@
                      Congrats to us! I also recorded mine. XD

Cuteness level has increased by over 9000! <3

Comment

Working...
                      X