Slayer release date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer release date.

Any one have a clue about the release date of slayer items/set....
    ~OniaiChan~

PM Tasha 2nd Live stream said that Slayer Mode will be in October Patch and other contents but not all in Korea Update 6/15/2017 in my future content thread.

EDIT: If you have time to visit my future content thread, any questions regarding future contents like Slayer Mode and others are already answered unless you have queries not covered in my thread.
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 10-03-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Based from Tasha's 2nd Live Stream and the Event Calendar, it most probably will come to SEA on October 19.

Comment

hype is focused on October patch but to avoid heartbreak and disappointment you can think of enjoying the current
        patch and wait leisurely for upcoming huge patches from other servers like slayer nest and other updates

Comment

Oct patch includes the 95 jades?

Comment

• vjdarktm
            vjdarktm commented
            Editing a comment
            CLYMAX I thought 95 jades and accessories were (potentially) next in line if we're, more or less, following the KR updates. Oracles is like another major patch away after jades.

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Even it's just a prediction. But it's likely that most(not all) contents under Korea Update 6/15/2017 including Jades and crafting will be our next patch on October.

• thamuz014
            thamuz014 commented
            Editing a comment
            BlazingSkies thanks
        Working...
        X