Damage Bug what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Bug what to do?

Whenever i enter a dungeon or do PVP, my character cant damage the opponent or monsters. what do i have to do to fix this?

Check my FAQ thread next time.

Q.18 : I cannot deal any damage from PVE and PVP! Help!
    A: This is a very common problem since long ago, even in other servers have this. In order to resolve this problem, visit the thread "NO DAMAGE REPORT". You can access it by browsing my FAQ thread SECTION F - SYSTEM - IN GAME BUGS - and click the topic OR visiting Forum - IN GAME BUG REPORT and find the topic.

Once you reported there, expect it to get resolved within a day or so.

If you're an old CC player, you must be aware that NO DAMAGE REPORT has been there back at CC forum, now we're also have in ED thread started by Bannister (SEA/NA Moderator).

Comment

AFAIK, this bug occurs if a player spams dungeons too fast. Like clearing Duel Dragon nests 5 times consecutively.
      So be it spamming Lv 1 dungeons to farm Theanos or Duel Dragons to farm GP, make sure to clear them more than a minute.

Comment

• Raniyama
        Raniyama commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't get it or you can really run lvl1 dungeon and expect a theano at the chest rewards? XD

• BabyKuri
        BabyKuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep!~ You can get Theano Equipment from chest rewards in level 1 dungeon.
        You just need to be lv 95 (below 95 only gets rare from selection).

If you're an RH you can get up to 2 pcs Theano per run ( 1 min to clear ) XD *kaching $$*

• Raniyama
        Raniyama commented
        Editing a comment
        BabyKuri wow.. and thanks for the reply... $.$

I see thanks for the reply though i was only doing the daily quest for all my cap level chars for the hero exp potions when it first happened.

Comment

Here's the thread. Kindly post your IGN here:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...your-igns-here

Comment

Working...
        X