more ways to farm gold??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more ways to farm gold??

aside doing daily task for gold any other ways??? thanks in advance.

The best way, is to work hard, become successful and rich IN LIFE

then u come to DN and support developers by buying tons of EyeT/EyeC through legal channels.

Then you use them to buy tons of Cash shop items and sell them for gold

Win-Win <3

Comment

• Aocreion
      Aocreion commented
      Editing a comment
      darn thats funny and indisputable at the same time \(°O°= \ )

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      sad but true

• MakiseAmber
      MakiseAmber commented
      Editing a comment
      Money = power~
      Pragmatic and realistic

Originally posted by MakiseAmber View Post
    The best way, is to work hard, become successful and rich IN LIFE

then u come to DN and support developers by buying tons of EyeT/EyeC through legal channels.

Then you use them to buy tons of Cash shop items and sell them for gold

Win-Win <3
    Haha~I can't agree with you more

Comment

bump bump up

Comment

Originally posted by ArvinALQ View Post
        aside doing daily task for gold any other ways??? thanks in advance.
        Let aside investing real life currency, I would say clear all the in game contents (nests, daily, NM, remote dungeon, HBF, etc.), spam multiple characters if possible, sell the materials and work hard. You might be able to earn extra if you lucky to get any good 3rd stat heraldy or talisman.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

bump bump up
          You just ignored the easiest method to earn $ as well as gearing up the fastest method , farming nest daily nm rd, whatever will never make you rich LOL. Relying on RNG for fd plates and talismans is same as waiting for diamonds to rain from the sky.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

bump bump up
            What are you waiting for?
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I think you can try investing in enhancing equipment and selling them. It's a risk-reward thing imo because it takes a lot of time for it to sell, needs a TH ticket for a longer up time in the TH, takes a hefty amount of materials, and requires a lot of prayer to RNGesus.

If anything, the ones that have been mentioned are doing dailies, selling materials, and selling items such as plates/jades/talismans/equipment. I think you could also do some level boosting, like services, those dragon nest services (RDN, IDN, RuDN), 999 combo thing, and selling apprentices among most of what I've seen people shouting around in world chat.

Otherwise, you could really just earn outside-of-the-game cash and convert it to gold by selling the stuff you get from the DN cash shop if you really want, more or less, fast gold.

OR scam people if you can get away with that sort of thing .
              Last edited by vjdarktm; 10-08-2017, 11:16 AM. Reason: lol I thought of deleting the scam thing but he didn't say get gold through legal means so.....

Comment

Hmm... I've tried investing my time on solo lvl-ing up my heroes/mercenaries in a certain Abyss difficulty dungeon, once they hit max level I synthesize them until I get a unique hero that sells for a good amount, plus I can sell the materials I got from the dungeon.

Or you can keep those unique heroes and have them go for a walk (remote dungeon) for a chance to get otherwise hard to get cubes/plates/materials, keep them or sell them. The upside/downside of this is that it takes hours for them to complete, so you can just treat DN like it's a mobile game, login to claim rewards and start them again, and you can just play another game, watch movies, do your responsibilities in the meanwhile, then repeat.

Definitely not the fastest, but it's there.

Edit: Oh, and you also need to farm adventure keys once in a while in doing Dailies, which will even net you more gold.

Comment

7 Daily Tasks, Goddess' Grief, Pray to RNGesus or sell your soul for 1,000,000kg, rinse and repeat until you decide to quit
                  "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

is being a support class or agi class is the cheapest still??? for a free to play user(non cash pure farm).

Comment

is being a support class or agi class is the cheapest still??? for a free to play user(non cash pure farm).
                      Support Class... You just need to push your survival... Have high HP, and good supporting skills(player skill)..

Though, having said... you will always be bound to be with others when Doing quest and nest as you wont have enough dps.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniyama View Post

Support Class... You just need to push your survival... Have high HP, and good supporting skills(player skill)..

Though, having said... you will always be bound to be with others when Doing quest and nest as you wont have enough dps.
                        thanks your yunah right from greenwood

Comment

• Raniyama
                          Raniyama commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yes lol.. XD

make a deal with King of Hell
                        My Characters
                        Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
                        Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

Best way to farm gold is to abuse Returned Hero, just create multiple accounts wait 30 days then you start farming move to another account when RH expires

Comment

Working...
                          X