I need help with my item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my item

Can anyone help me? I used the server storage to upgrade my Rune Dragon Sword to Hero's Medea Sword in my Silver Hunter character without being aware of it being character bound, and now I can't transfer it back to my Gladiator character.. I hope you can help me. QwQ

you won't be able to transfer it to server storage..
    lvl 95 equipments (unique and legend) are bounded

Comment

u cant do it.. read notice 95 patch

[CENTER]

Comment

When I read your post... I cried... There is no way....

Come join me.. let's cry...

Comment

Ouch, that's gotta hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by setsuns View Post
            Can anyone help me? I used the server storage to upgrade my Rune Dragon Sword to Hero's Medea Sword in my Silver Hunter character without being aware of it being character bound, and now I can't transfer it back to my Gladiator character.. I hope you can help me. QwQ
            Anyway... since it wasn't intentional, try to raise your concern to ED and have them transfer the item from your SH to Glad... (provide necessary details such as Char name, class and level.
            I think they will help you..
            I remember I ask CC way back to change my Costume Weapon skill since I mistakenly took other skill...

Try their 1 on 1 report..
            It is the only way..

Best of luck...

Comment

Maybe u gotta wait any future patch which will enable server storage for unique and legend
              But for now rip xD
              Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
              www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

I'm still waiting for their reply; I'll update the post regarding their policy about these kind of issues. I'll hope for the best. qwq

Comment

• Raniyama
                  Raniyama commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ganbate neh onichan

OP, i made the same mistake as you and sent a ticket last week. CC said they 'will not do item transfer even if its the same account', so try requesting for them to change the weaps xd (my ticket is still pending)
                Meowchanic | Alunea | Aerienes| LitenAerie | Lucernea

Comment

I dont think they will help you transfer back, this is will lead to other players abusing their goodwill and everybody can just lie and say they aint aware of this and get transferred to their desired characters, you should take the responbility to read patch notes in the first place. Sorry for your loss.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                  When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
                  X