Arch Heretic Saw Blade on PVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic Saw Blade on PVP

Just want to tell ED that the Saw Blade of Arch Heretic on PVP was so hard to use or so useless. You can't even hit a player with it even his on front of you standing..
    Its just like.. Its kinda unfair for Arch Heretic to compare on other classes like Crusader Judgement Hammer skill.. I compare that 2 coz Judgement Hammer and Saw Blade was like the same.. The only different is Saw Blade is a sword and Judgment Hammer was a hammer well its obvious.. Its so unfair really.. Arch Heretic only has few skills compare to other classes.. So please Eye Dentity fixed it for the players.. Saying this coz I'm a PVP player of DN and alot of players notice that already.. Heres the link.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFORIo8Fbhk
    Last edited by AuroDexter; 10-13-2017, 05:08 PM.

Originally posted by AuroDexter View Post
    Just want to tell ED that the Saw Blade of Arch Heretic on PVP was so hard to use or so useless. You can't even hit a player with it even his on front of you standing..
    Its just like.. Its kinda unfair for Arch Heretic to compare on other classes like Crusader Judgement Hammer skill.. I compare that 2 coz Judgement Hammer and Saw Blade was like the same.. The only different is Saw Blade is a sword and Judgment Hammer was a hammer well its obvious.. Its so unfair really.. Arch Heretic only has few skills compare to other classes.. So please Eye Dentity fixed it for the players.. Saying this coz I'm a PVP player of DN and alot of players notice that already.. Heres the link.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFORIo8Fbhk
    Risk and reward. It's the fundamentals that PvP should be built on and was built on until recently. You're asking for the risk to be removed and just be given a flat out reward... There are ways to use saw blade in pvp and it just requires a bit more practice than others, but that's balanced out by Arch heretic's absurd damage, utility and mobility within transformation.

Also, Judgement hammer does quite literally no damage, so if you want your skill to do no damage like judgement hammer then sure!
    Last edited by Kuru; 10-14-2017, 03:11 AM.
    What to write here.

Comment

i saw indonesian pvp videos, kof..with arc heretic in it.
      he can win 3 winnings streaks

and also, in sea
      a good glad vs a good ah
      they fought at lost temple, the glad was on sb
      ah won

Comment

There's always this video.

You can see that it actually does hit them, if you just throw the thing.

I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

Arch Heretic's Saw Blade is weird, specifically it's hitbox. If you are talking about the "rising" part of Saw Blade (the standing animation with the Saw Blade in front of you just spinning), then it has a weird animation/hitbox, apparently the Saw Blade starts with a small hitbox and grows in size as it spins in place. Additionally, the hitbox growth is both vertical and frontwards. You can test this by trying to hit a knocked-down opponent using Saw Blade, at first it doesn't hit, but after 0.5 seconds of so, it can 're-lift' the target.

For the throwing part, Saw Blade grows instantly to its full hitbox size, meaning you can hit a knocked-down target even if you by-pass the 'rising' animation. The 'throw' is extremely susceptible to lag as it works somewhat like Grand Cross: it starts with a fast missile speed and stops/slows down as it hits a target. Lag delays the game's ability to recognize if Saw Blade hits a target which makes it miss the target.

Comment

Working...
          X