jades question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jades question

Is the new green jades for level 95 weaker? comparing to the lvl 93 ones which offer a some hp/crit and small stats and some fd when upgraded the new ones seem to offer only large stats/ but not upgrade-able and its random...can't seem to let go of my +10 jades since i loss so many HP

Yeah, it's kinda weird how the new jades lack +hp attribute (unless you're lucky) while only giving you small damage increase... it just seems like an unbalanced trade-off.
    Last edited by yutehara; 10-19-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

95 Jades are basically better compared to +9 93 Jades. 95 Jades cannot be enhanced but is empowered by upgrading it to Unique and Legend grades. 95 Unique Jades are way better that 93 +15 Jades provided that you get the useable options.

Comment

95 jades are no longer depends on enhancement, but rather the grade (Epic, Unique, Legend), as all grade of jades can be wore on all grade of 95 eqs, even if the grade of eq is lower than the jade (eg: Legend jade can be wore on Epic Hero Neris.) which stated in the patch note. So, just make your way to Legend and taadaa, you get a much more imba jade compared to +15 93 jades.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Too much BS about new jade system. Heavily depend on RNG with way too much variant on jade stat and Legend jade is virtually impossible to get. And after spend like millions of gold to craft Legend jade, boom, the stat is not what you desired.
          zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Working...
          X