Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No FTG and can't enter any dungeon at all

^title

Does this mean grinding EXP will be harder and will take more time than usual because we're only allowed to run dungeons for a limited amount of times per day?

Hoping this was just a bug and was only meant for the new slayer mode.
    Last edited by yutehara; 10-20-2017, 09:19 AM.

I think this is a serious problem and will affect the Daily Task. :/

Today, we need to clear 5 Slayer Modes as one of our daily tasks ( 60 FTG per run, 300 FTG total)
    But first we need to do 4-5 runs of Slayer Testing Ground to farm entry tickets. Each run requires 180 FTG. ( That's 720-900 FTG total already).

We also need to do DQx5 ( 60 FTG * 5 runs , 300 FTG) and 10 dungeon runs task (60 FTG per run, 600 Total FTG).
    If we're out of Weekly FTG, how could we clear all these tasks with only 700 Daily FTG + 300 FTG from Like? :/

DQ x5: 60 * 5 = 300 (counted as 5 dungeon runs)
    Slayer Testing Ground: 180 * 5 = 900 (counted as 5 dungeon runs)
    Slayer Mode x5: 60 * 5 = 300

Cmiiw, but we need to have at least 1500 Daily FTG to clear all this. :/
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-19-2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Reyisaki
      Reyisaki commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I agree with you , Bringing back fatigue requirements for dungeon like old cap brings no good . You need to do so many things yet they limit what ur trying to do.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Does this help?

• BabyKuri
      BabyKuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Xeno.
      But I think if someone is truly serious in farming Slayer Armor. He/She should just forget about the other Daily Tasks.
      Just use the 960 FTG ( 700 Daily+260 from Like) to spam 16 runs Slayer Mode and use the remaining 40 to clear Test Stage for the 20 pcs shards. XD

Yeah we're screwed. Thanks ED.

Comment

I have a feeling this might be intended. FTG was suppose to work like that as per tips in loading screens.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

I don't think it's intended, in this server you can't even buy FTG potions.

I just entered the game to make sure and I can't find the potions in any tab.

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Meatball dude, do you even realize who Verbena is?..
          He is a moderator, he is the link of players to the dev team...
          I don't see him 'crying' over this or 'ranting' over IP block last time, he is just doing his job.

• Meatball29
          Meatball29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Knee Really a moderator? who seems doesnt know FTG system is intentional haha fyi he is misleading us last time he keeps insisting DN SEA is Global XD

• Chocorroles
          Chocorroles commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Meatball29's endgame is getting banned, and you all should stop replying him.

RIP to those solo players like me who farm on dungeons, guess i'll hibernate for now & wait for a better update (-_-)zZz

Comment

Well this is highly misleading then...

Comment

I already sent an inquiry. The description being left unchanged leads me to believe it's a mistake.

Comment

Yeah this is total bullshit. Dont let the community suffer for just 1 measly content (which is the slayer mode)
              (Dont get me started on how it would take 500 Days just to get 1 EQ from the Slayer Store)

It's bad enough that you guys think that the new Daily Task is feasible with such high demand for FTG consumption

DQ*5 =........................................+ 300 FTG
              Slayer Mode*5=.........................+ 300 FTG
              Slayer Test Ground*4...............+ 720 FTG (Test Ground to get Entry Tickets for Slayer Mode -.-)

All in all Daily Task needs 1,320 FTG to COMPLETE, we only get 1,000 FTG everyday,
              Where do you think will we get the extra 320 FTG to complete the Daily Task?!

Oh and thats not enough for you, so you prevent us from Grinding in dungeons without FTG as well?!

WHAT THE F*CK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO AFTER WE RUN OUT OF FTG TRYING TO COMPLETE THE DAILY TASK?!! AFK TILL THE NEXT DAY?!

I think this is the only game where the freaking Devs doesnt want their players to play their damn game.
              Last edited by SpeedReign; 10-20-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                I like how you take the time to do this math but cannot see a solution which does not rely on the above. Now you have limited currency (FTG), so you need to spend wisely. Test Grounds are for tickets which can be bought in TH, if you really want to do more Slayer modes. If you are aiming 7 daily tasks, you can do other stuff too.

ED said because of Slayer mode this is intended. NA version received this change last month.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...9003#post89003

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedReign View Post
                Yeah this is total bullshit. Dont let the community suffer for just 1 measly content (which is the slayer mode)
                (Dont get me started on how it would take 500 Days just to get 1 EQ from the Slayer Store)

It's bad enough that you guys think that the new Daily Task is feasible with such high demand for FTG consumption

DQ*5 =........................................+ 300 FTG
                Slayer Mode*5=.........................+ 300 FTG
                Slayer Test Ground*4...............+ 720 FTG (Test Ground to get Entry Tickets for Slayer Mode -.-)

All in all Daily Task needs 1,320 FTG to COMPLETE, we only get 1,000 FTG everyday,
                Where do you think will we get the extra 320 FTG to complete the Daily Task?!

Oh and thats not enough for you, so you prevent us from Grinding in dungeons without FTG as well?!

WHAT THE F*CK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO AFTER WE RUN OUT OF FTG TRYING TO COMPLETE THE DAILY TASK?!! AFK TILL THE NEXT DAY?!

I think this is the only game where the freaking Devs doesnt want their players to play their damn game.
                Technically, you don't have to do 4 Test Ground for Daily Task.
                What I did was run the 10 dungeons for keys (600 FTG), refill with likes, run slayer mode x5 (300 FTG), the 100 leftover you can run Slayer Test Ground.
                The point is Slayer Test Ground need to be the last on the list coz of the high FTG requirement.
                You don't need the full 180 FTG to enter, as long as you have at least 1 FTG, you can still enter.

For the tickets, find your own way to get it, be it sub chars or buy from TH.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
                  I already sent an inquiry. The description being left unchanged leads me to believe it's a mistake.
                  This is worrisome though.
                  http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/36
                  They're giving out some FTG potion for event sounds like they intend the FTG system to works this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

Technically, you don't have to do 4 Test Ground for Daily Task.
                    What I did was run the 10 dungeons for keys (600 FTG), refill with likes, run slayer mode x5 (300 FTG), the 100 leftover you can run Slayer Test Ground.
                    The point is Slayer Test Ground need to be the last on the list coz of the high FTG requirement.
                    You don't need the full 180 FTG to enter, as long as you have at least 1 FTG, you can still enter.

For the tickets, find your own way to get it, be it sub chars or buy from TH.
                    Yeah no, Daily Tasks are supposed to freaking help players earn gold and stuff.
                    IM NOT WASTING 600+ GOLD EVERYDAY JUST TO DO A TASK WITH WORTHLESS REWARDS.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedReign View Post

Yeah no, Daily Tasks are supposed to freaking help players earn gold and stuff.
                      IM NOT WASTING 600+ GOLD EVERYDAY JUST TO DO A TASK WITH WORTHLESS REWARDS.
                      It's your choice if you see it as worthless, as I mention that's not the only way to get tickets, run on subs is another option, your sub don't need Slayer eq.
                      Slayer eq is basically a Tier 1 95L+20, it won't come easily but at least it's 'free' depending on how you look at it.

Comment

Me and my friends were so disappointed by this new ftg system. At least impliment it to Slayer mode and Slayer testing grounds only. This update was bad for solo and new players with only few characters imo. I was about to commit again and spend real cash but this update stopped me. I guess i'll hibernate too lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X