Guide: Graveyard Of Angry Ghosts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: Graveyard Of Angry Ghosts.

I saw a couple of pms in game asking how to clear it. So, here it goes. It's short and rough, but frankly there is nothing here players won't find out after a couple of runs. The only thing is you'll only have 10 seconds to make a choice. There are only three things you need to consider.

A. Is the goblin wearing a pumpkin hat?
    How do you know answer to this question. Either ghost will tell you he's wearing one, or you'll find 'Suspicious Pumpkin' in one of the chests. If yes, culprit is one of the four on right, If not, one of the four on left (Picture attached). If he's not wearing a pumpkin hat you might find 'Suspicious Black Hair'.

B. What color is the loincloth?
    Again, Ghosts wilol tell if he's wearing either BROWN or WHITE loincloth, or you can find 'Suspicious Brown Loincloth' or 'Suspicious White Loincloth' in one of the chests. As you can see from the picture, it narrows down the culprit from four two one depending on your clue.

C. What is he Carrying?
    Again, clues from either ghost or chests will tell you what he is carrying. It's is either a 'Pickaxe' or a 'Shovel'. It's will further refine your culprit to one.

Anything you find other than above mentioned items like bracelet etc. are irrelevant

EDIT: As Eianots mentioned if you get both 'Suspicious Pumpkin' and 'Unconscious pumpkin' from the chests in the same run, then you must read the text on the screen. There's is a chance that one of the ghosts will tell you if he's wearing pumpkin hat or not. If all else fails, there's still a 50% chance you'll get it right.
    Last edited by tinku; 10-20-2017, 12:08 PM.

Here's a gameplay I recorded on it as preparation on how the whole thing goes.

Apologies if the quality is kinda bad, I'll need to look at the settings of recording once again:

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I've got a few runs where I got a Suspicious Pumpkin and an Unsuspicious Pumpkin at the same time, where it'll just confuse you about what the culprit is really wearing. So you'll just have to pay attention to the text that'll appear on your screen if the culprit is wearing a pumpkin or not.

Nonetheless nice guide though! This guide is perfect for beginners who hasn't tried the event or for just extremely dense mofos.
      Last edited by Eianots; 10-19-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Eianots Really? You got both at the same time? My first run is a disaster. I never expected that ten second timer to pop out. Then I went back to website noticed the goblin suspect order won't change. So, I went back and tested it on all my chars, but i never came across both at the same time. I got Suspicious black hair whenever goblin is not wearing a pumpkin hat. I guess I need to do more runs to encounter what you encountered. I'll edit my first post to reflect it.

Comment

Oh I havent tried this one lels. Judging from the video and description, I find it confusing as to where to find the chests within the field? It seems random to me.
          I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
          I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Originally posted by theredgumball View Post
            Oh I havent tried this one lels. Judging from the video and description, I find it confusing as to where to find the chests within the field? It seems random to me.
            I tried 2 chars. The map it throws you can be random. The first char was a circular path map where you walk the circle and gather clues as you walk past boxes. This video one is a circular map and we just walk around within the circle to look for the chest.

In 3 minutes you usually can cover a wide area. I recommend using headphones or turning your speaker on to identify the direction of the heartbeat sounds which are indicators of the clue chests.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by theredgumball View Post
              if you set ur settings to low, the freaking tall grass wont be visible and let ur camera slightly higher, youll see the chest.

Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

• Reyisaki
                Reyisaki commented
                Editing a comment
                actually with that , you only need to find the chest with the key in it and follow the path of the culprit and wait him .

• Arkhaez
                Arkhaez commented
                Editing a comment
                This. When I noticed the silhouettes, I checked it more on several characters and it was very helpful. Even shared this tip to my guild mates when I made a guide for them.

Originally posted by Queenth View Post

if you set ur settings to low, the freaking tall grass wont be visible and let ur camera slightly higher, youll see the chest.

Wow, ez mode!

And this applies to all, another example is lagendia exploration for the island where you need to find gosuk, it's easier without the grass.

But yea this will definitely helps alot since the chest can contain keys as well, extra keys are always welcomed.

Comment

^ pros of having low spec pc works everytime ^

Comment

tinku Got some screeshots for it actually, in case it might be a bug I'll be able to post sufficient evidence.

This was on my Black Mara run. Click image for larger version  Name:	1Uq5hcy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.0 KB ID:	97722
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	0A24ICV.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	97723

Keeping an eye on the screen pop-up text would definitely help. It'll also appear on the bottom left chat box anyway so try heightening up the chat box in case you get this scenario and missed the text.

EDIT: Oh also on Xenocho 's video, he got a Suspicious Pumpkin and an Unsuspicious pumpkin as well. So yeah it happens.

BTW, I also have a crappy laptop so of course all my settings would be at the lowest, and I kept silent about the "no tall grass" incident as it would be such a snatch for the chests! And ED might also ninja-patch so that low-spec users would get tall grass as well for of course this is not fair. FYI last year's Halloween event was basically the same but only different mechanics, it had tall grass, and us low-spec users ALSO had tall grass. So this event having no tall grass was a first, so I hope ED doesn't ninja patch this since it's already out there.
                  Last edited by Eianots; 10-20-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Oh and also the last tip I could give.. Since paying attention to the sound is key to finding the chests (For high-spec users with tall grass that is), remove BGM, remove Voice sound, and tap left and right key simultaneously while running to completely get rid of the footstep noise or simply all kinds of noise so you could listen to nearby chest heartbeats you could most likely miss. Not much of a tip but hope it'll help.

Comment

Working...
                    X