Questions regarding Slayer mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding Slayer mode

Does slayer equipment parts will only drop from abbys difficulty?

Nah, can drop on any difficulty.

Comment

I just got 1 glove for flurry in normal mode, too bad it's my RM got it have to disassemble, got 1k pts.

Comment

Loots are predetermined. Look up the web somewhere, there is a huge table describing each class/part and their respective dungeons (e.g. Manti 1 For class X part Y). 1 dungeon can have for a few diff class and parts.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually my response was an answer to the first question, and also the 2nd post, since they didnt have any idea about this fixed drops thing at all.

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Slayer mode have 2 variables, stages and difficulties.

The question is regarding difficulty which is normal, master and abyss...
          Yes they drop in any difficulty, you can run in normal mode and it will still drop if you're lucky.

The fixed parts for fixed stages is not the question.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I see. Thanks for the clarification

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
        Loots are predetermined. Look up the web somewhere, there is a huge table describing each class/part and their respective dungeons (e.g. Manti 1 For class X part Y). 1 dungeon can have for a few diff class and parts.
        I think the Growth Guide gives more accurate and complete info. XD
        Divinitor Blog: http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/06/14/kr-06-14-2017-slayer-patch/

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

I think the Growth Guide gives more accurate and complete info. XD
          Divinitor Blog: http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/06/14/kr-06-14-2017-slayer-patch/

Agree with this. Not quite sure if the data from Divinitor blog is applicable to DN SEA since I'm just relying in the growth guide equipment collection, as per instructed in ED's patchnotes anyway.
          I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
          I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

so the difference for normal - abys mode is only the slayer points uh.. ~_~"
            thanks for all the replies

Comment

• Arkhaez
              Arkhaez commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think there's a difference in the slayer points obtained per difficulty since it relies on RNG. I tried all difficulty last Thursday and got 3 points from all of them.

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              There's difference tho, usually normal drops ~2, master ~3, abyss 3-4

• Arkhaez
              Arkhaez commented
              Editing a comment
              I must be lucky on that normal run then. XD

I have been relying the same info with Korean Divinitor blog but so far ive got 2 parts not for my character which is very sad lower part barb and ray mechanic shoes, but I will never lose hope

Comment

• Knee
              Knee commented
              Editing a comment
              At least you got something!
          Working...
          X