• Show
Clear All

• Tips for Halloween Event Stage: Graveyard of Angry Ghosts

This is a "rough" description & video
    about how to clear Halloween Event Stage-
    Graveyard of Angry Ghosts
    Only Image & Demonstration Video 0.0

Description ↓
    Click image for larger version  Name:	YKKhliT.jpg Views:	1 Size:	161.8 KB ID:	97814

Demonstration Video ↓

Protip: Setting Graphics and Texture Qualities to Low and setting Visibility Settings to High makes the 'bushes' disappear and enables you to see the silhouettes of the boxes when looking overhead.

Comment

Another tip: "Unsuspicious" items tell you what the culprit is NOT. Ex.: Unsuspicious shovel ---> the culprit doesn't have a shovel.
      Deviantart
      *​​​~*~*​​​~*
      *​​​~*

Comment

Originally posted by Linilys View Post
        Another tip: "Unsuspicious" items tell you what the culprit is NOT. Ex.: Unsuspicious shovel ---> the culprit doesn't have a shovel.
        I believe this is the case as well until someone actually post evidence that you can actually get both Suspicious and Unsuspicious of the same item in 1 run, so yea.

Originally posted by Eianots View Post
        tinku Got some screeshots for it actually, in case it might be a bug I'll be able to post sufficient evidence.

This was on my Black Mara run. Click image for larger version Name:	1Uq5hcy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.0 KB ID:	97722
        Click image for larger version Name:	0A24ICV.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	97723

Keeping an eye on the screen pop-up text would definitely help. It'll also appear on the bottom left chat box anyway so try heightening up the chat box in case you get this scenario and missed the text.

EDIT: Oh also on Xenocho 's video, he got a Suspicious Pumpkin and an Unsuspicious pumpkin as well. So yeah it happens.

BTW, I also have a crappy laptop so of course all my settings would be at the lowest, and I kept silent about the "no tall grass" incident as it would be such a snatch for the chests! And ED might also ninja-patch so that low-spec users would get tall grass as well for of course this is not fair. FYI last year's Halloween event was basically the same but only different mechanics, it had tall grass, and us low-spec users ALSO had tall grass. So this event having no tall grass was a first, so I hope ED doesn't ninja patch this since it's already out there.

Comment

• Linilys
          Linilys commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah, I see. Maybe it's meaningless only in the case of contradiction and it can otherwise be used as a clue. So far I've gotten good results, but maybe I was just lucky. Needs more testing.

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Another thing is I found a witness and while waiting for the witness to finish giving the hint I open another chest containing "Unsuspicious Pumpkin".
          The witness hint was "Right! The thief was wearing a pumpkin hat!! Catch the thief for me...".
          I was like...really...I end up choosing the witness hint and got it right.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually I think the red eye pumpkin and spear are like false positive/negatives... There is no goblin holding spears and the pumpkin appearance on the tooltip is different from the one worn by the goblin.

my i know what reward?

Comment

• Raniyama
          Raniyama commented
          Editing a comment
          you'll get a scroll for the "Artbook" event tab.. which will give you rewards...

On the other hand.. Opening Box will give you House Paper thing... which you can use to buy the House on the NPC for 50pcs of that doc..
          you can also get a pouch that contains permanent Items.. yes permanent..not like CC way back that will give you 30days Spirit...
          haha though the pet goblin will have a 7day duration but will stay in your inventory for a lifetime.. resummon using Horn of life..
          a Ghost Spirit (rare) permanent
          (Chance though, but as of now.. I got 3 Goblin pet and 1 Spirit)
          The other pouch will only give durational Poitions that include Ghost Pumpkin Transformation and other buff potions.

It seems the suspect lineup is fixed.
        If you found all the clues, you can tell the exact position of the suspect and can avoid failing due to the 10 seconds choosing time limit.
        POSITION HEADGEAR UNDERGARMENT WEAPON
        1 Black Hair Brown Loincloth Shovel
        2 Black Hair Brown Loincloth Pick Axe
        3 Black Hair White Loincloth Shovel
        4 Black Hair White Loincloth Pick Axe
        5 Pumpkin Hat White Loincloth Pick Axe
        6 Pumpkin Hat White Loincloth Shovel
        7 Pumpkin Hat Brown Loincloth Pick Axe
        8 Pumpkin Hat Brown Loincloth Shovel

Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-26-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• SpeedColie
          SpeedColie commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice one !!
      Working...
      X