RANT: New FTG System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT: New FTG System

Limiting Fatigue system was bad as this game is a grinding MMORPG game. I'm saddened that ED decided to limit our fatigue so we cant permanently farm slayer which led to a lot of cons and almost none of pros, not slayer-wise system. ED, this is not some mobile game or facebook game that limiting FTG at all is good.

Wake up ED, your game is already dying. Giving out FTG Potions does not solve our problem here, we try not to pay to your system but we have to as this game boosting us if we decided to pay TONS of money just to reach end game content and raid dragon's nest. It is unfair to those who can't pay to the game for them to be boosted just to reach end-game content. A lot of your system has to be address aswell, those costumes that gives OP Stats at all, what the hell is that for? Ever heard of transmog in WoW? You could've used a system like that for those "costumes" instead of costume with good-looking fashion that is a 2nd required-equipment.

Getting back to the topic, FTG Limitation affected memory fragment farming, Daily Quest, NEEDS 9 MONTHS just to farm 600 CUBES

If they're limiting the FTG for just slayer mode, they should've limited the 90 slayer nests to 2 or 3 times per day instead of fatigue limitation so it won't affect other farming stuffs. I mean THERE are still OTHER WAYS. Also, new players would have a hard time to catch up old cap players or pre-limiting FTG system. They would have a hard time farming a lot of stuffs and make gold, new players are going to have slow pace.

Dear ED, you want to make the game alive right and hopes not to die right? Well, this wrong move might actually root to having quit the game. This is a new era of darkness to DN

Credits to: BabyYuri for calculations :v
    Attached Files
    Last edited by santy; 10-20-2017, 10:25 PM.

Hope they change back to the old FTG system... whereby we can still enter even when FTG reaches 0, but I doubt they will change back.

Comment

• Turner
      Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      Help me to work how to cheat stamina aka ftg so i can play whole day not 30mins

I thought we got "Hybrid FTG" system unique for DN SEA?
    except we are no longer "Unique DN SEA" after Eyedentity taken over.. I have doubt the server not located anywhere SEA anymore lol

Comment

• santy
      santy commented
      Editing a comment
      indeed, it's hosted in Korea already

• starwinter92
      starwinter92 commented
      Editing a comment
      No longer "uniquely".

Up for this thread. Were f**ked up by the new system. We cannot clear daily task anymore if you focused on that slayer equips. You cannot run anymore of any nest you want because you can't enter already. It forces us to gear our sub characters so if you're ftg on your main is depleted you have no choice to play your sub characters. Play your sub characters means you need to spend some time/money. Milking is real.

Comment

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      You dont need FTG to enter nests. At least not the non-slayer ones.

• starwinter92
      starwinter92 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't wanna hope too much, later greater disappointment.

The new FTG is genius. This will prolong the game and make people bored.

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      this exactly...except it's either bored and quit or wanting for more

Most level cap people can more or less get around this ridiculous system, but those still new to this game can't. 700 FTG just don't cut it. Honestly can't wrap my head around this stupid system. To save the lives of a tiny few % of no life players from grinding their soul away at the game, this wonderful system to effect. Good luck handling the backlash of putting this retarded system back in SEA.

Comment

I hope their decision is to make DNSEA an unique FTG system... and not something limiting us. ._________.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitohito View Post
        Most level cap people can more or less get around this ridiculous system, .
        No we cant. Do you know how expensive Decent eqs are? And nest goers dont accept people who dont have at least rune dragon eq

rune dragon unique costs about 30k gold and costs alot more to upgrade to medea.

With the No FTG= No Dungeon, where the f*ck can we get 30k+++ Gold to get decent set when we cant farm dungeons now?!

Comment

• starwinter92
          starwinter92 commented
          Editing a comment
          let's hope this is a false news. -pray-

One pro of having a distributor screening your game was content and advertising tailored to target audience.

Western game audiences absolutely hate the FTG systems Korean games use and most of the world feel about the same, this is why these systems rarely, if ever get out of Korea. I'm actually now hiding the fact that I still play Dragon Nest to some of my friends, because if they learn the game has FTG I will be laughed at and called crazy for playing the game. THAT'S how bad people think of FTG. Korea has to have it by law due to the deaths related to video game addiction (which you can thank the gambling features along with the esports culture in Korea) but there's really nothing that says Korean games distributed in foreigner countries needs to have these limitations in place, specially if the physical servers are not located in Korea. They are in Singapore so they only have to follow Singapore laws.

Comment

• santy
          santy commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, if the only way to address the FTG limitation due to this law is to have different publisher outside Korea instead.

With this new FTG System where EyeD prevents you from farming Gold, Im pretty sure alot of players will resort in buying Gold instead of EyeC.

Even the Gold-Selling shit-site S***M noticed this opportunity and quickly raised their prices of Dragon Nest Gold.

Before 1k of gold costs about 20-25 php, but now, the prices have risen up to around 40 php per 1k gold. Almost double overnight!
        Last edited by SpeedReign; 10-21-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

no reason to blame ED tho...the hybrid FTG system was exclusively ours...just like the gachalicious and magni rewards...all are "SEA exclusive" they've simply taken back the luxury we had before...just like what the others say...FTG was intended to work like this...we're just lucky that they gave us a different treatment...WE should be the ones waking up
          "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Hi Guys!

From Mantou understanding

- 0 FTG unable to enter Slayer Mode = intended
            - 0 FTG unable to enter normal dungeon = not intended, bug

ED are aware of the issue and looking into it to fix it soon~

Edit: Update from ED on the final statement that this is not a bug
            Last edited by Mantou; 10-26-2017, 02:00 AM. Reason: Statement no longer valid.

Comment

• santy
              santy commented
              Editing a comment
              best thing I have ever heard and know this morning

• Verbena
              Verbena commented
              Editing a comment
              Was the original explanation I received wrong, or I misunderstood it completely? I'm sorry I caused everyone here so much distress...

• Reyzha7
              Reyzha7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Mantou~ sad i can't give you carrot anymore... :'(

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
            Hi Guys!

OMG, best news of the day!
            I hope you guys fix it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
              Hi Guys!

Comment

I really hope that is the case, but thank you Mantou. While I am not a heavy farmer, I feel the original FTG system doesn't fit with SEA since we are a different demographic (or idk what you call it), that is why Hybrid FTG was introduced to us sometime in the game's early years.

Comment

Working...
                X