Coping up with the New FTG System.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coping up with the New FTG System.

Hello all, the new FTG system brings a new spice in the game in which we have to utilize FTG efficiently towards our gaming goals.

I have here a few suggestions to cope up with the new system.

Clear Daily Quest 5 times: Priestess Mocha (1500 points per day)
    • Participate in a DQ Party, even if you solo, it will consume less FTG
      • 270 FTG in a party of 2 or more
      • 285 FTG in a Auto DQ party solo
    • Before joining a party, make sure you receive the quest.
      • Not taking the quest would require you to redo everything which is not what you would like to achieve.
    Clear any dungeons at any difficulty 10 times (5 Dungeons, because of the above)
    • Utilize Master - Apprentice.
      • Communicate or set a deal with a fellow gamer to accompany you for dungeon runs. 5 runs a day (since you have 5 from the above daily Quest)

Utilize Like System
    • Utilize like system for additional 300 FTG.
    • Have 3 players like you when you are completely drained of daily FTG to be sure.
      • Having 3 players like you when you have full FTG or <400 FTG would yield it useless. You will miss it,
    Slayer Shards
    • If you have subs, farm using your subs
    • If you don’t have subs
      • TH can be a viable solution, but costly
      • Create subs, for shard farming
    • This will give you roughly 90 shards including weekly FTG.
    Do Slayer Nest after doing everything that requires FTG.
    • You can utilize remaining FTG for Slayer, limited but goal set.
    Last edited by nvLite; 10-21-2017, 06:59 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

I cannot seem to put comments :\ Anyway, it is exactly 270 FTG consumed using Auto DQ (10% discount on FTG). If not, it is 60 * 5 = 300.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Errr I just did duo and this is the resulting FTG between maps:

430 (end)

This is weird :\

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      so this means 5% for solo and 10% for 2 or more? :V

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Tried duo as well and yup, 270 FTG.
      Guess I'll be going duo from now on...

I still have no idea if this new FTG system applies on leveling characters. If they do then that might slow down their 1 day level 1 to 95 grinding.

Comment

Adding spice on how we spend ftg...

You mean ED shitting on us and not letting us do whatever the hell we want right?

oh well, thanks for the tip anyway. Might as well get over it. Lol

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I try not to see it negatively. This is what we have now and complaining will not make any difference.

We need to cope up with the new system so that you will not screw your game goals.

• sngweiwei
        sngweiwei commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it wont. But im still gonna complain anyway. xD

• fargone
        fargone commented
        Editing a comment
        If every one of their player base complain... They will change it... Complain by not spending REAL cash...

Is the FTG exemption on apprentice only work on chars with some FTG? I tried running with apprentice at 0 ftg, cant enter.

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        You need some FTG to run with an Apprentice. (I tried that too)

Clarification: you need FTG, but FTG will not be consumed (weird, huh?)

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooh xD So that's it huh. Thanks!

Something I saw in another thread:

Mantou sure knows how to get fans by coming in at such moments with such news LOL
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
        Something I saw in another thread:

Mantou sure knows how to get fans by coming in at such moments with such news LOL
        I don't think it's a bug. NA has had this new FTG system for a month now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight View Post

I don't think it's a bug. NA has had this new FTG system for a month now.
          even it's not a bug ED can change it from the feedback of the player base. and from the ill effect of the new system.

Comment

I think we should set our priorities straight and be clear with our goals right from the start.

Are you farming...

A) Light Cubes for a Genesis Accessory?
            B) 100k Slayer points to purchase a Slayer Armor from the shop?
            C) Adventurer Keys for RDE Boxes?
            D) Additional Nest entry tickets for Volcano Nest?
            E) All of the above.

Farming Light Cubes for a Genesis Accessory
            - If you're farming Light Cubes, you will need to acquire at least 9000 Dungeon Points (DP) per week.
            You need to prioritize doing Daily Quest x5 (1500+100 DP per day and consumes 270-300 FTG). But there are other ways of obtaining DP as well.

Task Dungeon Points Quantity Weekly Limit FTG Consumption Total
            Daily Quest - Priestess Mocha 300 5 7 270-300 FTG per day 10,500
            Hero's Battlefield Normal 100 1 5 0 FTG 500
            Hero's Battlefield Hardcore 100 2 2 0 FTG 400
            Party Rewards 2,000 1 1 varies
            can be 0 if cleared by nest runs
            can use all FTG is cleared by dungeon runs.
            Daily Task - Clear Daily Quest 5 times 100 1 7 180-300 FTG per day
            depends on which quests you cleared
            Daily Task - Clear Theme Park 2 times 100 1 7 0 FTG 700
            Daily Task - Like 5 players 100 1 7 0 FTG 700
            TIP:
            • Party rewards give 2000 DP. It's easy to reach 100% without using FTG. You can ask an RH friend or hire someone to accompany you to do 6 runs ABN Normal / HC + 2 Manticore Normal (nests with fastest clear time, imo).
            • You can get a certain amount of [Goddess's Lament] from Halloween Event: Graveyard of Angry Ghost. 1 [Goddess's Lament] = 100 Dungeon Points.
            • You can acquire a great amount of DP using the "DZ+TS exploit" but that's a different topic. XD

Farming 100k Slayer points to purchase a Slayer Armor from the shop
            - If you're aiming to buy a Slayer Armor as fast as possible. You should focus all your FTG in Slayer Mode.
            Like TS said, farm Slayer shards using subs or buy them from TH. Don't spend your FTG to anywhere else.

We have 700 Daily FTG + 300 Like FTG. You need 60 FTG to enter Slayer Mode.
            1000 / 60 = 16 runs per day. (That's 960 FTG. Use the remaining 40 FTG to run 1 Slayer Test Ground to get shards from Daily Task).
            Remember, you're doing more runs not to farm more Slayer point drop but to have more chance of getting a Slayer Armor drop, be it for your class or for another (+1000 SP when disassembled).

I highly recommend to use Weekly FTG every Wednesday together with Hot spring buff (+50% drop rate).

Farming Adventurer Keys for RDE Boxes
            - If you're farming [Adventurer Keys] for your RDE Boxes, you need to allot at least 600 FTG to do the [Clear 10 dungeons task] or [Clear Daily Task x7]
            IMO, only the Unique Boxes is worth spending keys on. The Rare and Epic boxes don't give that much profitable loots.
            You need 30 keys to open a Unique Box. In my own experience, I could only get 3-5 Unique Boxes per week. (I only send 8 teams of heroes once a day. XD)
            So ~150 Keys per week is enough.
            Low Grade Adventure Box Mid Grade Adventure Box High Grade Adventure Box

Farming Additional Nest entry tickets for Volcano Nest
            If you're doing the Daily Task to acquire additional tickets, you need to do the [Clear Daily Quest 5 times] task.
            There are 7 quests that are counted for this tasks.

1. 5 Daily Quests from Priestess Mocha - needs to clear 5 Abyss dungeons which takes 15-20 minutes and spend 270-300 FTG. Get 1500 DP as reward.
            2. Daily Quest from Magician Sanders near Wonderful Theme Park - the quest will be counted immediately to your Daily Task upon getting the mission. No need to enter the park.
            The [Clear Wonderful Theme Park 2 times] task is currently bugged. It counts clearing the [Treasure Stage] dungeons but not the [Secret Room, Reckless Umrak, Thorny Path, Hot-tempered Bacchus] dungeons. This quest doesn't consume FTG.
            3. Daily Halloween Event - Graveyard of Angry Ghost from Storyteller Kathy: this one is also counted as a Daily Quest. Like the Theme Park, this quest also counts already upon getting the mission. No need to clear it so you may choose to finish the event dungeon or just return town upon entering. This quest doesn't consume FTG.

ALL OF THE ABOVE
            - If you consider yourself a hardcore player and want to do everything I stated above, you need to manage your FTG properly and spend them wisely.
            But still, I advise you to prioritize! (E.g. In a week just collect 150 Adventurer Keys, 9000 Dungeon Points (use alternative ways to earn DP) and then spend the rest to Slayer Mode).

I hope this helps and may Goddess Altea's blessing be with you.
            Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-22-2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

ftg fix but bonus exp for each char not increase to 500%?

Comment

Working...
              X