X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX slayer points?

What is max points a day? and how?

any tips ?

I think there is no limit as to how much points you can obtain in a day. The only limiting factor is ftg.

Comment

Max points a day? lets see,

You get 1,000 FTG points, Slayer costs 60 FTG points per entry so thats about 17 Slayer Rounds per day, you get extra 2,000 FTG from Hotspring every week.
      So all in all you get an average of 21 Slayer Rounds everyday with the help of the hotspring Fatigue boost.

If you buy 210 shards from TH to gain 21 Slayer entry, thats about 42-63 Slayer points every Single Day! Wow What a D.E.A.L.!
      So if you invest 2.7k to 3.2k Gold everyday for the Shards from TH, you can get an average of 252 Slayer Points everyday!

If you religiously invest 3k Gold everyday and spend all of your Character's fatigue in the Slayer Mode,

You can get the ALL NEW POWERFUL SLAYER EQ (1 piece) IN JUST 397 DAYS!

WHAT A GREAT DEAL! EYED IS BASICALLY GIVING AWAY OP SLAYER SET FOR NEXT TO NOTHING!!, Totally worth investing 1,131,450 GOLD!!!!
      Last edited by SpeedReign; 10-21-2017, 06:36 AM.

Comment

I thought you're quitting already. XD

Like Ark said, there is no limit on how many times you can enter. Only problem is the FTG.
        I think the best way is to use all your Daily FTG (700) and Like FTG (300) to enter Slayer Mode.

Don't use the char in Slayer Testing Stage. Farm shards using subs or buy them from TH.
        Don't use your FTG on anything else but to enter Slayer Mode.

You can enter Slayer Mode 16 times a day. ( 1000 / 60 = 16.67 runs)
        You can also avail VIP Package for additional 1000 FTG per day. ( 2000 / 60 = 33.33 runs)

Comment

• Wiiwoo
          Wiiwoo commented
          Editing a comment
          But doing daily task 3x Slayer Testing (180FTG per run =540) gives 100 Slayer Points which is more higher than running 9x Slayer mode.

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          No LOL.
          Doing Daily Task - Slayer Testing Ground 3 times give 20 pcs Tradeable Slayer Shards and not Slayer points. :/

wow .. thank you for the information.

so basically a player will be doing slayer mode everyday for more than a year to get just 1(one) pc of slayer armor.. (and pray that an armor that matched his/her job will be dropped along runs)

ITS VERY ENTICING AND SATISFYING to DO THE SAME THING OVER OVER AGAIN EVERYDAY...

THANK YOU EYET the GAME is GETTING MORE MORE WONDERFUL. ( especially that PLAYERS WITH RUNE EQUIPS GET TO CONVERT them into 95Legend ,WHILE PLAYERS WITH ONLY NERIS ITEMS is not ALLOWED yet to ATLEAST convert their Equips to Hero Medea so they can keep up with other players.

Comment

Sigh. If you cannot clear Rune HC, should you be entitled to the highway to 95 L?

Slayer is a fine example of working hard with patience towards a certain goal, with lucky drops as a bonus.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Xenocho! my favorite............ i was able to complete my RUNE LEGEND SET without even throwing a single skill....(obviously the same with many other players too)

working hard and patience ?.... reaaaally?? in this game? c'mon accept the reality.. hahahaha

Comment

• darkb1ader
              darkb1ader commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree with you sir

Originally posted by elektric View Post
            wow .. thank you for the information.

so basically a player will be doing slayer mode everyday for more than a year to get just 1(one) pc of slayer armor.. (and pray that an armor that matched his/her job will be dropped along runs)
            Oh I forgot to factor in weekly fatigue! So a slight change of the calculation and you can get the ALL POWERFUL SLAYER PIECE IN 393 DAYS!!!

Comment

The BIG question is, Is it worth our maximum effort and precious time?
              IMO, 100k Slayer points for an armor and ~120-300 points per day is quite ridiculous.

Around 6 months from now, RuDN HC service will drop to 3kg per client or even cheaper.
              The entry ticket will be removed. The service teams can clear them easier than now (At that time, most of them will have 700k-1M town atk and higher FD, Crit and Cdmg).

IMO, Slayer Armor is comparable to Leica Weapon and Epic 93 Talismans.

Leica Weapons seemed like a good investment at first glance but became useless later on. Unlike IDNL, Leica cannot be evolved and server stored.
              This will be the same fate of Slayer and Calypse. Yes, Slayer can be on par with +20 Calypse but once Calypse Tier 2 is released, Slayer will be left behind
              (and prolly the 95 Legend from 8-man raid will be out as well).

Evolution Cube (used to upgrade 93 Talisman into epic grade) needs 12-13 weeks to farm but epic talismans will be rendered inferior once Rare 95 comes out in a few months.
              This will be the same with Slayer and Calypse Tier 2. When CT2 is released, Slayer Armor will become inferior and your effort farming Slayer points will be for naught.

Around 6 months from now, a player who started farming today might be only halfway of his goal of 100k Slayer points.
              Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-21-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• darkb1ader
                darkb1ader commented
                Editing a comment
                Not everybody's aiming to get the best equipment, some just wants to be able to keep up with others...
                I think that's what those gears are for.

Anyway this is DN, there would always be new and better equipments later on

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Slayer is an incomplete work. I feel your criticism comes too early.

Xenocho hey buddy doooddyy ... look !!!

tell them about working hard and patience ... hahahaha

Comment

For me, I just want to taste the legend gears power
                I don't go raiding cos' it takes a lot of time(in just one entrance, not to mention disconnection) + ultimately geared party which I don't have which makes this just fine for me even if it takes 100yrs(hopefully not) ahahaa.
                If you're fully geared there's nothing to do anyway so it's already fine. Not that people can do anything about it anyways.

I'm just a casual player anyway so it's all good
                Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Originally posted by elektric View Post
                  Xenocho! my favorite............ i was able to complete my RUNE LEGEND SET without even throwing a single skill....(obviously the same with many other players too)

working hard and patience ?.... reaaaally?? in this game? c'mon accept the reality.. hahahaha
                  Well, that's what you do when you have money and prefer to access rune L that way. I have no issues with that. However, not all players have money to buy services and therefore indulge in working hard in game, such as DQ, farming genesis to sell, etc. Do not belittle their efforts just because you feel it takes too long.

Rune L is the end game gear, and Slayer's gears are just +20 Tier 1 95 L because of the current 95 L limits. There is said to be skills added to it and such, which has not been completed yet and are pending in the future. It is too early to say that "Slayer gears" are not worth it.
                  Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                  Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                  Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Oh god oh god, here come again the good old "entitled to L equipment" argument.

Some people just cannot get the idea of "Legend gears are end game equipment, where you must invest either time or money to get it, it is not for casual or lazy players." Right now DN had been quite generous for providing alternatives for players to obtain L gears, where back in the time the only way is to clearing the raids.
                    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
                      Oh god oh god, here come again the good old "entitled to L equipment" argument.

Some people just cannot get the idea of "Legend gears are end game equipment, where you must invest either time or money to get it, it is not for casual or lazy players." Right now DN had been quite generous for providing alternatives for players to obtain L gears, where back in the time the only way is to clearing the raids.
                      Agree with you....

Comment

Too much cancer in just 1 thread, be glad that you can farm a +20 piece of end game equip now, even it takes 400 days lmao. Its not like asking you to clear a hc raid now.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
                        X