Is Dragon Nest still worth playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dragon Nest still worth playing?

I plan to come back to dragon nest since I heard it was transferred to eyedentity. How is the game so far because I was a dragon nest player at lv 80 cap and I quit dragon nest due to the class abuse and p2w. Last time, some classes were expensive to gear up and some classes can out-dps some classes with the same equipment and gold grinding took a very long time to get good equipment as I can only play up to 3 hours a day. Do these 2 issues still exist in the game nowadays? If there are other issues, I would like to hear about it. As my title stands, is dragon nest sea still worth playing?

Originally posted by yewray View Post
    II quit dragon nest due to the class abuse and p2w.
    Ive got good news for you!

Its more pay to win than ever!

They now implemented the No FTG=No Play system so after your daily 1k FTG runs out, you cant enter any dungeons to farm for gold anymore.

And they also revamped the Daily Task to EAT AS MUCH FATIGUE as it can without the free players revolting.
    Completing your Daily Task (the right way) takes about as much as your Daily 1,000 FTG so after you complete your Daily Task, you just afk your ass off until the next day lmao.

This forces players to buy the VIP package which makes your Daily FTG to 2,000 or buy the all new super duper FTG potion for as low as 900 CC a pop!
    Last edited by SpeedReign; 11-04-2017, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• SpeedReign
      SpeedReign commented
      Editing a comment
      Well there is a free Epic Set in the Blacksmith named Hero Neriss and you can immediately enhance it to +10 without failure.

It's a good starting gear but no one will party with you to go Nesting/VN if you got a Neris Set.

You can get the Neris set for about 7G- 17G with the Golden Goose VIP membership from the NPC Friendship points.

1 piece of the eq enhanced to +10 costs about 150G
      So you only need 1k gold to have a +10 Full Hero Neriss Set

• Turner
      Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      Daily ftg is only 700 haha your too generous yu say 1000 . Yeah its true pay to win game like a vip system or real money is the key to success here not playing dungeons.

• SpeedReign
      SpeedReign commented
      Editing a comment
      You get extra 300 FTG when you get 3 Likes
Working...
X