Latency Messing up Classes's Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latency Messing up Classes's Gameplay

Theres some classes that you couldnt play them properly with a high ping, some cases you can relatively get used to them, some just not. A considerable high ping with one you should be already experiencing some issues is 150ms+(if im not wrong), good luck for those with 300ms+(me ^^) and may the tree of blessing be with the ones who has 400ms+.

So the classes with these issues:
    Sniper -> Wind Shot going trough bosses without hitting. (Best main dps skill)
    Artillery -> Getting stuck on Cannonade's animation. (Best main dps skill)
    Windwalker -> Hard or unable to do Eagle Dive rotation. (Still have Blooming Kick rotation)
    Silver Hunter -> Skills not hitting from air. (You can get an idea what this means)

''Smasher'' because im not sure -> Laser Ray gets on CD and you can see yourself casting it but it doesnt hit therefore bubbles doesnt spent. (Best main dps skill)

Inquisitor -> Consecration gets on CD and you can see it on the floor but it doesnt hit therefore doesnt enhanced either Holy Burst either Grand Cross. (Best main dps skill)
    Arch Hretic -> Carnage not hitting. (One of the main dps skills)

''Raven'' same reason as Smasher, before revamp -> Star combination passive doesnt appearing right, example says 5 but theres 7 bubbles. (This wont happend anymore when revamp comes)

Flurry -> Rushing Blade gets on CD without activating Rough Sweep instant (Due to this i really was expecting a change for Rushing Blade to an Active Skill just like they did with Inqui's Mind Breaker but sadly nope :/, needed skill to trigger one of the main dps skills)
    Sting Breezer -> After-images not hitting when trying to redirecting them to a target with Arcane Focus. (Loses a considerable amount of dmg)

The masters on the subject
    Machina -> Hard or unable to spam X Gear Step+Duck what most of the time traduces on a untenable refresh of Overboost. (Defensio can survive but Ruina cant do anything without the buff)

Note: A Defensio with this issue can still manage but a Ruina would definitely need a Skill Up Heraldry for Duck at least if planning to go Raids.

So my point with all this, can we expect a fix about this or there is any chance to fix it without moving to Singapore? I mean, at least for Sniper and Smasher, i've spoken to these classes's players with green ping (around 80ms or less) and they indeed got these issues sometimes when theyre lagging or perhaps may this fact actually means that theres no hope for players with such issues due to their high ping if even people living one block away the server still have the same issues?
    Last edited by Adhelaida; 11-13-2017, 01:39 AM.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Highly doubt they will address on these issues, from past events and server merge can show that they are cutting cost for their server hosting. To “fix” ping related issues is more likely to be from the consumer side instead of ED.
    i thinking signing up for WTFast or tunneling services would be the best initiative.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry late reply, accordingly to a friend's experience, WTFast is not that good. So rip q~q

Originally posted by Adhelaida View Post

''Smasher'' because im not sure -> Laser Ray gets on CD and you can see yourself casting it but it doesnt hit therefore bubbles doesnt spent. (Best main dps skill)
    I think this one's legit ('cause of lag)

Comment

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for more or less confirmed it

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear my partner rant 'bout it and he's lagging xD

Don't forget Majesty's Balls of Gravity issue.

The game is a lot laggier than when we were a CC. At CC I played with a ping of 200 now I'm at 350. We still don't know the server and client update rates, which must be really low considering the Balls of Gravity issues and nobody has bothered to test.

I didn't know how bad a low tick rate could an online game until I witnessed the Overwatch fiasco.

Comment

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah i forgot about it, thanks.

Balls of Gravity, Focus Gravity ,Gravity Rush of Majesty is affected by this. almost 50% of the time.already sent a video regarding this and posts regarding this.

Comment

There's one more

artillery awakened cyclone harpoon, cannot be casted sometimes. or its a glitch u need to jump so that u can cast it. XD.
      Last edited by lBlakesl; 11-17-2017, 02:22 AM. Reason: add additional notes.

Comment

• Adhelaida
        Adhelaida commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh i didnt know about this, thanks for sharing

• lBlakesl
        lBlakesl commented
        Editing a comment
        cause im always using cyclone harpoon then cannonade... and it makes me pissed off sometimes it just delayed my combo which makes the enemy escape from the wrath of artillery.

Something I have been noticed after transfer is that Dash doesn't work

I would use dodge to start dashing but less than a second later after my character already started dashing, she's again back to the regular walking animation and I need to repeat

This is extremely frustrating. The ton of lag spikes I have never experienced before doesn't help.

Comment

• Adhelaida
        Adhelaida commented
        Editing a comment
        This indeed have happened to me but strictly only when i got some lag spikes
    Working...
    X