Oracle Elder Title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle Elder Title?

I am wondering, everyone of the previous spin-offs have a special title accompanying their launch, wheres oracle elders?

RM does she have it?

​​​​​​if possible i'd like to transfer these titles that i have acquired to her
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

If you go to DN EU's website they have an event title for oracle elder Divine Harbinger I think

Comment

I dont think SEA gave rm her title, most likely ed will end up forgetting about it.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

thats the diff between ED and CC *winks*

Comment

Even the RM costume is not given to SEA server, probably the only server w/o the costume event.

on topic anyway that title is inferior to Enraged title in stats.

Comment

Well the stats r irrelevant. The title is for bragging rights. Would still love to have the title thou.

Comment

Working...
              X