Secondary Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary Skills

I just started to explore secondary skills and was wondering are those secondary skills viable in terms of gaining gold?
    Farming:
    1. What is the function of golden apple and resurrection apple?
    2. Do people buy these apples?
    3. How to get high-grade essence of life through farming? coz it only gives out the normal grade.
    4. What changes when farming level increases?

Cooking:
    1. The recipe seems to update when the level increases and what dish is viable?
    2. What cooking skill level is required to get the viable recipe?

Fishing:
    1. I suppose the fish caught is solely used for cooking?

Farming:
    1. What is the function of golden apple and resurrection apple?
    [Golden Apple] is an ingredient for [Goddess's Blessing Muffin] that gives a 30 minute buff of 10% Patk/Matk and +100 All Stats.

[Resurrection Apple] is an ingredient for [Revival Apple Juice] which can be used to get an additional resu on IDN Hardcore (afaik, it's not allowed in RuDN HC yet)

2. Do people buy these apples?
    Yes. As of this writing, [Golden Apple] is worth 100g ea and [Resu Apple] is 200g ea in Trading House.
    Do note that you need 1000 dungeon points to buy a golden apple seed and 5000 nest points to buy a resu apple seed.
    You also need to be lv 95.

3. How to get high-grade essence of life through farming? coz it only gives out the normal grade.
    You can only plant Essence of Life (epic grade). High Grade Essence of Life(unique) can be obtained from nests and other missions / quests.

4. What changes when farming level increases?
    AFAIK none. In the old Farming System, you can only plant specific seed if you have reached a certain level. (e.g. Essence of Life @ Farm Level 6).
    You can also get additional farm slot (iirc, max of 4 slots, now we can only plant one at a time regardless of level)

Cooking:
    1. The recipe seems to update when the level increases and what dish is viable?
    The only profitable crops imo are Golden Apple and Resu Apple.

2. What cooking skill level is required to get the viable recipe?
    You need to be Superior Level to cook Revival Apple Juice and Legend for Muffin.

There are 7 Cooking Skill Level
    1. Beginner
    2. Mid Grade (formerly Intermediate)
    3. Advanced
    4. Superior
    5. Master
    6. Expert
    7. Legend

Fishing:
    1. I suppose the fish caught is solely used for cooking?
    YES. But you can also afk-fishing to catch the Magical Rainbow Goldfish. Just for fun.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 11-27-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much, this is really useful, however, where is common monastery farm zone? Is it from the old version?

• BabyKuri
      BabyKuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it is the old version. My posted screenshots were taken back in 2015.
      Common Monastery Farm Zone has been replaced by Farm and Hot Spring.

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      We can only have 1 slot per character to farm right?

An annual reminder to bring back the old farm, where people rush to grab an empty slot for planting their 5 days resu apple
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• GedClack
      GedClack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that was a bit unfair...
Working...
X