Unique Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Costume

i have a pretty good guess about my question, considering there arent any class limitations, but i just want to make sure. Unique costumes are non-storageable right?

I dont own one, but hearing from some who had it, these are my answers :
    - When you open the unique gacha box (or whatever it is called), you will receive a part box (head box, body box, etc), this box is storageable and you can sell it when use TW
    - After you open the box, you will receive the costume. At this point it is non-storageable.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to correct, the item is a pouch, not a box.

So this Uniq Costume Converter isn't "Server Storage-able" ?
    Please someone clarify this. thanks~

Link is up btw. https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/65
    Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 12-20-2017, 06:29 PM. Reason: added mainsite's link about this matter
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      PS. Also about Overall Costume, does it work (if you have 4parts) or not?

• X1989
      X1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      If by converter you mean the costume after opening the pouch, then yes, it isnt server storageable
      Since our server should be the same as other servers, you should be able to use Overal Costume once you have upper, lower, shoes, gloves converter

I'd like to know what are the 'other' contents of the box:
    (Conversion Pouches are not guaranteed and as like any other gachas, you can acquire Conversion Pouches in a set rate [From the notice].)

If anything, I'd like to get a fighting chance at getting a bang for my buck rather than buying 100pcs of Octagonal Water from these boxes.

Comment

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      Thought they were, at the very least, different from gacha contents. Should've have expected less to nothing from these box things.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Erm, the good thing is that there is Red Dragon Ring cash accessory with 5% ele... It's more of like those Argenta/Gerraint/Karahan box I'd say. Well anyway, most of the nonsense inside all boxes are the same...

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mind the accessories. It's just the crafting materials given. Hoped that they were for 95 cap.

Originally posted by vjdarktm View Post
    I'd like to know what are the 'other' contents of the box:
    (Conversion Pouches are not guaranteed and as like any other gachas, you can acquire Conversion Pouches in a set rate [From the notice].)

If anything, I'd like to get a fighting chance at getting a bang for my buck rather than buying 100pcs of Octagonal Water from these boxes.
    Here:

DNGearSim: https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/i...Treasure-Chest

Last edited by BabyKuri; 12-21-2017, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Already saw a while ago but I guess I should've posted what I saw so that others would know it too. Thanks again (/^_^)/

• SaintSG
      SaintSG commented
      Editing a comment
      thank for sharing this great information
Working...
X