New Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player

Can i get rich and have good gear without cashing? Possible to get rich by hard work alone? Are there a lot of players?

Originally posted by rogueboy View Post
    Can i get rich and have good gear without cashing? Possible to get rich by hard work alone? Are there a lot of players?
    Generally No, you need to work together with other people in order to prosper, similar to reality, you will need the support of your friends and family in order to succeed. However, there may be a small chance if you are lucky enough to step on a gold mine aka crafting FD plates etc. Server still seems to be alive, i would estimate an amount of 4k~5k players at peak hours (6pm onwards).
    Good luck to your adventures.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Generally No, you need to work together with other people in order to prosper, similar to reality, you will need the support of your friends and family in order to succeed. However, there may be a small chance if you are lucky enough to step on a gold mine aka crafting FD plates etc. Server still seems to be alive, i would estimate an amount of 4k~5k players at peak hours (6pm onwards).
      Good luck to your adventures.
      I think he's asking if he can get rich without spending any cash, not if he can get rich by playing solo. Yes you can get rich without spending any cash, but as what chelly said you need to work with others. Being PTP will only shorten the time you need to become strong.

Comment

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, thanks for correcting.

1st question:
      Yes absolutely, almost everything in the game can be obtained without cashing, including the end game contents. However, you must work very very hard, like literally giving out all your time into it. I have one friend that actually spent nothing but have full end game items (full RUDL, genesis accessories, etc.) just by farming genesis acc day and night for 2 years.

2nd question:
      Farming alone will be slower than actually joining parties and go for raids. But ya, technically you still can be rich by working alone. See example above about my friend, farming genesis acc is an example of solo work.

3rd question:
      Kind of, we do have thousands of players in peak hours, but SEA community is cancer and picky af. If you don't have the proper gears, don't expect to be allowed into certain nest/raid parties.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. Really appreciate it =D

Comment

Working...
        X