Newbie just reached lvl 95, in need of guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie just reached lvl 95, in need of guides

I just reached level 95. What must I do now?

I got 3 ideas. Do daily quests, daily tasks, wonderful theme park.

How about Nests? Which Nest should I start with my Neris Set?

I got 90 epic plates, 90/93 epic jades from doing dungeons. Where can I get 95 plates/jades?

Should I sell on npc those 90/93 jades that I don't need? Or should I disassemble them for crafting purposes?

Please share any thoughts for I am lost in this game lol.

I am currently reading the above thread from BlazingSkies, but please do give me answers too

Comment

do lvl 90 nests first and focus on enhancing all your gear to +20

and your jades as well...i managed to get around 2m hp and 200k dmg in town and it's more than enough for TKN/PKN

btw, im using +20 Neris set with +10 lvl 93 stat/vit jades and chiron accessories (in case you need a comparison)
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

+10 jade? Never thought jades has upgrades too. It's a lot of work in this game then.

Until which + is safe for neris to upgrade? Before using jellies.

Comment

Thank you for your reply KillianQ. I'll consider making +20 neris with +10 93jades as my first goal.

How do you guys farm gold here with this ftg system? I'm imagining me needing much gold for jellies. I'm just planning to spend cash for bag/bank expansions

Comment

Neris can be enhanced until +10 without jellies...lvl 93 jades can be enhanced while lvl 95 jades can be upgraded/converted (Epic to Unique to Legend...it's technically crafting a new jade but you get the idea)

lvl 93 Jades won't break and downgrade IIRC...i personally prefer lvl 93 jades cause i think it gives more stats than lvl 95 epic jades
            "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              really? didn't notice that...i rarely do DQ nowadays...mostly just nesting then logging out lol

• loginame16
              loginame16 commented
              Editing a comment
              it's in the patch notes.

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              yep saw it...guess i missed that part, my bad

Don't ever forget to always have Golden Goose VIP, 50% enhancement discount, npc purchase discount, npc selling price increase.

Comment

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              also do it every monday under the hot spring buff

Thank you for your replies.

It's not hard to find parties for DQ. I just wonder if which is better, 2man or 4man DQ?

I can solo 90 nests except ice and red dragon ofc. I'm struggling to find a party for 93 nests with my gears, so I just wonder if my best option to earn low grade hero's weapon/armor powerstone is to buy neris and disassemble It? Also for high grade garnet, where can I farm it?
            I'm looking for a way here to enhance my neris gears so that I could be accepted in nests.

Comment

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              2-man gives you more loots but extremely slow esp if you're not geared
              4-man is faster but has less loots

check the recommended damage and hp on lvl 93 nests and see if your stats surpass it...then you can try solo...with enough practice (i assume you'll be nesting everyday) you can solo all 93 nests including Granom...and if you can handle Granom with ease then i suggest soloing VN...that way you can get mid grade powerstones which you can then use to buy 15pcs of low grade powerstones...VN also gives you 35g per run i think

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              i just remembered...there are repeatable quests on the entrance to Merca's heart...it's a signboard of some sorts, right between the stairs...be sure to take them before going DQ to clear them as well...afaik it gives low grade armor powerstones and high grade garnets

you can also buy garnets in WTP store

I lost track on where did I get my 93 jades, is it in distorted zone? in merca's heart or rhadames? I'm afraid to find it myself due to the shortage of FTG

Or if there's other way to farm 93 jades, please tell me. I only saw 95 jades from point shop.

Comment

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              i think TKN drops 93 jades...can't quite remember cause i usually share gears from my main which already has enhanced lvl93 jades

• Pyroquasar
              Pyroquasar commented
              Editing a comment
              The Distorted Zone in the Rhadames drop Lvl. 93 Jades

Until what upgrade is jade safe?

Comment

• Daveydoodz
              Daveydoodz commented
              Editing a comment
              And also, where can I get obsession theano accessories?

regarding 2-man and 4-man DQ, better to do 4-man DQ as the difference in loots isn't much. 2-man is done by people who want to level their heroes.

Rhadames-distorted zone is your best source of jades. I spam it a lot and I can finish the run quick. Anyone is welcome to join, you can keep all the jades, but memory fragment is mine.

Comment

regarding enhancing neris, while there is risk of breaking it at enhancement level beyond +10, you're actually better off taking that risk. It's a lot less expensive to just get another one and enhance compared to the cost of jellies. Better just hold on to your jellies until you get medea. It used to be good to use jellies at +17/+18, but that was when powerstone was still at 12g each.

As for your obsession theano, it drops from granom nest-harcore. I don't recommend it as the level 95 accessories are better and easier to obtain(unless someone is boosting you in GN-HC).

Comment

• KillianQ
                KillianQ commented
                Editing a comment
                about neris...not sure if im just unlucky but i noticed that the success chance of neris got lower the past week...ok hear me out, about a few weeks ago i was able to yolo enhance 3 neris armors to +20 without it breaking at least once but when i tried it on the other 2pcs (upper and lower body) it usually breaks around +13...also when I enhanced the neris spear of my different char...it literally breaks after +10...i even tried it with hot spring buff but it still happens

i literally broke around 10 spears trying to enhance it to at least +12 or +13...they all usually break after +10...i even tried changing channels, using colo blacksmith, hot spring buff...all the unnecessary shenanigans...but the outcome is all the same...breaks literally after +10 and there isn't a single one of them that failed...just straight up shattered...including my heart, and my sanity

Originally posted by Daveydoodz View Post
              Until what upgrade is jade safe?
              Jades never break from enhance, so don't bother using jellies. Jellies make it 100% success chance, but not worth it. Cheaper to just try again.

Comment

• Daveydoodz
                Daveydoodz commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much for these helpful guides you shared.

May I ask what are the materials needed for the future neris to medea transfer? I would like to farm those materials early. Thank you

• OdinM
                OdinM commented
                Editing a comment
                powerstones and spera.
            Working...
            X