Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Healers/Supports still useful in 95 cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Healers/Supports still useful in 95 cap?

Hi Guys new player here , I currently Have a ripper, and planning to Change job to Light Fury, But i observed that parties look to nest always looking for high DPS. so guys you think i should change job or not?

*reason for changing job: ripper is kinda hard for me

Healer still needed in hell nest and raid.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

First of all, consider your asset and financial power.
      If you are geared or rich, not encouraged as you can change job to Raven/AW for easier gameplay while maintaining as DPS role. You may make a new character as LF instead.
      If you are not, ya why not. Supporters doesnt need very high level gears for being accepted into nests/raids. However, be aware of SEA cancer where they either want full DPS or saint only for nests, so LF and other semi-DPS-support will easily get discriminated.

Pro tips: If any party looking for HDPS, just avoid them.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• giadqwerty45
        giadqwerty45 commented
        Editing a comment
        well im kinda broke, I can only afford tier 1 medea or tier2 medea at best, so maybe support will be my life

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Medea Tier 2 is actually quite good, considering in future it can be upgraded into calypse. So you may go DPS for your main, and make 1 more support for supporting the costs of the eqs.

no

if u dont get hit u dont need heal

game is all about dps now

eyedentity cant make content that needs tank and healers

Comment

• giadqwerty45
        giadqwerty45 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah I miss the old days where we need clerics

Healers are still useful and used on SOME nests (like said above hell/raid), but i dont recommend having a LF as main and only char, u will have a hard time to farm or go nests since ppl look for fast run (full dps), its a good secondary char tho.

Comment

• giadqwerty45
        giadqwerty45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well actually this is my second char, I have moonlord main, yeah I think I'll change class

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
      First of all, consider your asset and financial power.
      If you are geared or rich, not encouraged as you can change job to Raven/AW for easier gameplay while maintaining as DPS role. You may make a new character as LF instead.
      If you are not, ya why not. Supporters doesnt need very high level gears for being accepted into nests/raids. However, be aware of SEA cancer where they either want full DPS or saint only for nests, so LF and other semi-DPS-support will easily get discriminated.

Pro tips: If any party looking for HDPS, just avoid them.
      I agree with this myself, I also have a Phys which almost levels the healing/curing capabilities with saint. "ALMOST" but its dps is quite decent also. Without proper gear u will not be easily accepted to any raid/ parties. Cancer be like and theyre all over Lagendia

pls consider resources .

love you all♥♥

Comment

• giadqwerty45
        giadqwerty45 commented
        Editing a comment
        should I have medea tier 2 to be accepted by everyone? well im in a small guild so when my gears still shit, they will help me run nest

• mejyn09
        mejyn09 commented
        Editing a comment
        To be honest im Using 2 support classes, Phys and SE, Im using neris for weapon on phys and Evo Lidn for the armor but medea t2 should be good it has way better stats you can be accepted in any party /raid. for my SE tho Lrudn and Evo Lidn so im being accepted mostly in raids except rune hc.

Medea t2 is already good for you. dont worry and make sure u are comfortable with the class because that might affect with your play style.

♥♥

thanks for the info boys, I think imma go LF

Comment

Working...
      X