Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Tier Event

Tier Event 2. “TOP UP” your EYET!

If you TOP UP EYET during the event period you will receive rewards regarding to the tier you reach at the end of the event period:
    1. 30,000 EYET TopUp: Majestic Black Dawn Wings, Crab Dance Gesture
    2. 60,000 EYET TopUp: 50,000 Slayer Point, Crab Dance Gesture
    3. 100,000 EYET TopUp: Geraint Heraldry (Healing Barrier), Crab Dance Gesture
    4. 130,000 EYET TopUp: Geraint’s Blessed Necklace, Crab Dance Gesture
    5. 170,000 EYET TopUp: Geraint’s Blessed Earrings, Crab Dance Gesture

I got 3 question here regarding about this event :
    1. what are those Majestic Black Dawn Wing? can someone give me link or picture for those wing?
    2. crab dance for every amount listed. What are those dance? do 5 crab dance have different animation
    3. regarding geraint heraldy. Got any detail?

thank you in advance and have a nice day

1. I think its a new wing, can't see anything about it whenever i search it on google, maybe that's one of those large rare wings in the game on top-up events
    2. The Tier rewards is character basis, maybe they just made a typo and Crab dance is all the same regarding how many you receive, you know ED's translation errors as usual, its all over the game.
    3. I think its a special heraldry you put in the middle of your Heraldry Tab, skill enhancement heraldry slot and skill heraldry slot has a different ring on it, the skill enhancement heraldry are slots you equip heraldry that enhances some of your skills regarding the heraldry to be equipped, skill heraldry gives you an additional skill that you can use in any dungeon or nest, it is a skill after all, regarding to your question #3, Geraint's Blessed Heraldry (Healing Barrier) is a type of skill heraldry like the ones you use in the past, like the Manticore Dark orb that splits into 6 small orbs in 6 different directions, but those skill heraldry aren't dropped anymore and are only available via TH whenever a player sells them.

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
      1. I think its a new wing, can't see anything about it whenever i search it on google, maybe that's one of those large rare wings in the game on top-up events
      2. The Tier rewards is character basis, maybe they just made a typo and Crab dance is all the same regarding how many you receive, you know ED's translation errors as usual, its all over the game.
      3. I think its a special heraldry you put in the middle of your Heraldry Tab, skill enhancement heraldry slot and skill heraldry slot has a different ring on it, the skill enhancement heraldry are slots you equip heraldry that enhances some of your skills regarding the heraldry to be equipped, skill heraldry gives you an additional skill that you can use in any dungeon or nest, it is a skill after all, regarding to your question #3, Geraint's Blessed Heraldry (Healing Barrier) is a type of skill heraldry like the ones you use in the past, like the Manticore Dark orb that splits into 6 small orbs in 6 different directions, but those skill heraldry aren't dropped anymore and are only available via TH whenever a player sells them.
      Ok thank you bro for answering.. Thinking to participate in this event

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        if you're going to participate, it might cost you around 120$ to earn all tier rewards from top to bottom, its worth a shot if you have the money, and if you have read their Tier rewards, there are slayer points to be given (minimum of 50,000 for Tier 2 Spending event, and 80,000 for Tier 5 Top-up Event, it might be incorrect though so better look at their site for clarifications and further details)
    Working...
    X