Top-up & Spending Tier Event Rewards Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top-up & Spending Tier Event Rewards Question

There will be TWO separate Tier Events during the Event Period: 1) EYET-Spending Tier Event, 2) EYET-TopUp Tier Event.

Event Period: 3rd March 00:00 ~ 10th March 24:00 (GMT+8) (8 Days) – For both Tier Events

Tier Event 1. “SPEND” your EYET! :

If you SPEND your EYET during the event period you will receive rewards regarding to the tier you reach at the end of the event period:
    1. 10,000 EYET Spent:

Crab Dance Gesture,

Low Grade Hero’s Weapon Powerstone 30ea,

Low Grade Hero’s Armor Powerstone 30ea
    1. 30,000 EYET Spent:

Crab Dance Gesture

Weapon Engraving Scroll 10ea,

Armor Engraving Scroll 10ea,

Low Grade Hero’s Weapon Powerstone 30ea,

Low Grade Hero’s Armor Powerstone 30ea
    1. 60,000 EYET Spent:

Crab Dance Gesture,

Gold Goblin Coin 1ea,

Mid Grade Hero’s Weapon Powerstone 30ea,

Mid Grade Hero’s Armor Powerstone 30ea
    1. 100,000 EYET Spent:

Crab Dance Gesture,

80,000 Slayer Point,

Veteran Hero’s Weapon Powerstone 15ea,

Veteran Hero’s Armor Powerstone 15ea

Tier Event 2. “TOP UP” your EYET!

If you TOP UP EYET during the event period you will receive rewards regarding to the tier you reach at the end of the event period:
    1. 30,000 EYET TopUp: Majestic Black Dawn Wings, Crab Dance Gesture
    2. 60,000 EYET TopUp: 50,000 Slayer Point, Crab Dance Gesture
    3. 100,000 EYET TopUp: Geraint Heraldry (Healing Barrier), Crab Dance Gesture
    4. 130,000 EYET TopUp: Geraint’s Blessed Necklace, Crab Dance Gesture
    5. 170,000 EYET TopUp: Geraint’s Blessed Earrings, Crab Dance Gesture
    So i have a question, whenever i reach a tier on the tier rewards, do i receive all previous tiers rewards even for example i am eligible for the 5th Top-up tier reward?
    "CLYMAX has top-up 200,000 EYET, and Spent 120,000 EYET on the event period of the TIer Event, he is eligible for the 5th tier reward for top-up tier event 2, and also on 4th tier reward in Spending Tier event 1" am i eligible to attain all previous tier rewards besides the 5th top-up tier reward, and 4th spending tier reward?

yep.. they did post an example showing it

Comment

In addition to the above post, did you purposely skip copying/reading the last part? here it is:

Players can participate in both events during the Event Period.

Ex. If GMDragon spends 30,000 EYET buying Aisha Gacha Boxes, and Top ups 100,000 EYET during the EVENT PERIOD, GMDragon will receive [FIVE Crap Dance Gestures, Low Grade Hero’s Weapon Powerstone 60ea, Low Grade Hero’s Armor Powerstone 60ea, Weapon Engraving Scroll 10ea, Armor Engraving Scroll 10ea, Majestic Black Dawn Wings, 50,000 Slayer Point, Geraint Heraldry (Healing Barrier)] on the Reward Date.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        i see, thanks

Ohh I can see players raging everywhere if they just add one small thing.

"Purchase of Trade Warranty is not counted"

Comment

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        will lose those 80k slayer pts but will still be eligible for top up rewards..

but still will rage bout it haha

will nver support this game if theyll do that again... once trolled with the non growth spirit..
    Working...
    X